Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pictures have actually already been posted in another unrelated thread but I thought I'd post them in a thread of their own. First, a huge thanks to GRIM for listening to my design ideas and putting up with my minor changes. He's quite the metal sculptor. I've shown this bar before but it was months ago. It's now (finally) made its way back from powder coat and is finally mounted where it should be. Enjoy the shots. Thanks again, GRIM.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
it looks great V.

·
Super Moderator
161,709 Posts
Looks good sir! And thought the pics are great, I'm sure it looks even better in person. Maybe at another meet sometime soon!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looks good man. Good job

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
nice! I know you've been working on that for a while V, looks good.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SDTitan1 said:
nice! I know you've been working on that for a while V, looks good.
Thanks, man. Yes, it's been a work in progress for better than six months, now. Anyway in response to other comments, GRIM never really was "taking orders" on these. We're friends and this is something that I asked him to build for me. After doing so, he contemplated the idea of building them on a mass level but knew that few would pay what he'd be asking based on the material used to fabricate it. Furthermore, he wasn't willing to sacrifice quality material to lower the price. The bar is about 95% 1/8" thick wall stainless steel tubing. The stuff ain't cheap. I was fortunate in that he happened to have some lying around his shop that was scratched all to hell. Knowing that I had intended to powdercoat it anyway, it really made no difference to me.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I'm sure there's someone who doesn't care much for it but so far, I have yet to see that.

·
Super Moderator
161,709 Posts
Vaughn (vshortt) doesn't own his Titan any longer, and hasn't logged into this site since May of last year. :lol:

·
Registered
514 Posts
just an FYI, its almost identical to the N-Fab one i have. in case GRIM wont make another...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I like it. It's very clean looking and not to aggressive. Nice work to the craftsman Grim.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts