Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased an '08 Titan Le cc and was amazed at the level of customer service I recieved. I live in Seattle and I went over the internet to try and find the best deal. I got a call from Chuck Capps who is the owners son at Advantage Nissan in Bremerton Wa. He sold me my Titan for 328 under invoice, plus the $5000 dollar rebate! I got pre-approved through my bank at 6.4% apr. Chuck looked into financing through the banks he works with and I ended up getting 5.4% by going with him. He spent three hours going over all the different options of the Titan, and treated me like I was paying $10,000 over invoice. I am now looking into getting a supercharger and lift kits, which this small dealership does itself. I am sending this because people always complain if they have a bad experience, but rarely praise if they have a great experience. I would reccomend Advantage Nissan to anyone looking for a Titan!!!!!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Yeah, I had a great experiment with Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa, Ca with my 07. i tried to do business local but they wanted to play games with me. So I ended up driving 100 and something miles to get my truck. i liked they customer service and anytime that I had a question they were willing to answer. The dealers local told me that I had until a certain day to purchase or the deal is off. LOL

But congrads on your new purchase. You will like it. I waited three years until i was am to purchase my truck.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I'm glad to see you had a good experiance at your dealer, When I bought my 08 the dealership sucked couldnt get the numbers right or the price of the truck out the door. I walked out on them 3 times until they got it right. I purchased my 06 Titan from another dealer whch were very good and professiomnal, but they didnt have what I was looking for and the 08 I bought from the other dealer was a steal for me. I still havent recieved a survey for this dealer and if I do they're getting the worst points that i can give them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I read your post with interest because I also purchased my '05 Titan from Advantage and was treated great. Glad to hear Chuck is still there and treating customers like they should be, #1. And by the way, I live in Portland Oregon and drove the three hours to get there.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
exit395 said:
I read your post with interest because I also purchased my '05 Titan from Advantage and was treated great. Glad to hear Chuck is still there and treating customers like they should be, #1. And by the way, I live in Portland Oregon and drove the three hours to get there.

Chuck is the man. And under invoice how can you go wrong. Thanx for the response.:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Congrat's on your truck and welcome to TT. It's good to see another PNW member :cheers:

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. I did the same thing with my Titan purchase. I played email tag with three dealers for almost a week. A lot of them don't like to do this, they want you there hoping for the impulse buy, I'd rather get agreement on the numbers before I make the trip.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah, i had talked to chuck and he tried his best to get me what i want. the pro4x i wanted was at another dealer and had oem step bars and a bug guard for an extra $800, and the other dealer wouldn't take it off coz they had put $200 in labor into it. i didn't want to pay for something that i can get for half the price and install myself. anyway i ended up getting the same truck from Jose at auburn nissan without the extra add ons. If you ever need a nissan i recomend Jose and tell him Erwin from Alaska sent you. Don't know if that'll do anything but atleast i gave him props.. heheh

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in the buying process right now and so far it's been pretty good. I'm glad to see you were able to have a good buying experience. you don't always here about those. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Frank_the_Tank said:
I recently purchased an '08 Titan Le cc and was amazed at the level of customer service I recieved. I live in Seattle and I went over the internet to try and find the best deal. I got a call from Chuck Capps who is the owners son at Advantage Nissan in Bremerton Wa. He sold me my Titan for 328 under invoice, plus the $5000 dollar rebate! I got pre-approved through my bank at 6.4% apr. Chuck looked into financing through the banks he works with and I ended up getting 5.4% by going with him. He spent three hours going over all the different options of the Titan, and treated me like I was paying $10,000 over invoice. I am now looking into getting a supercharger and lift kits, which this small dealership does itself. I am sending this because people always complain if they have a bad experience, but rarely praise if they have a great experience. I would reccomend Advantage Nissan to anyone looking for a Titan!!!!!
Advantage Nissan always has good feedback from it's cutomers. Wecome to Titan Talk!

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
How can anyone spend 3 hrs going over the very few options even available on a Titan!....lol...damn, they must be good! I've never had problems buying any Nissan. It's always been the service department that blows dead camels!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts