Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well gf had to get an oil change at nissan today so i we decided to go take a look at the titans, guy tried selling me one that wasn't in my interest but i asked him straight up if he can go down to invoice, he said no that they are selling 4 thousand over sticker, ok i know he was lying there and i know they would go down if i was really interested, i would get up and go elsewhere if they didnt go down to invoice. Overall I love the truck, i started it up and heard the roar, i must say i was tempted but can't buy one till the summer, I am waiting on the 05 pathfinders. It's going to be a choice between these two, titan or pathy, the guy also gave me some more of how they are going to be busy in the summer and wont be able to sit down and talk price, this guy must not want my sale. lol Im anxious for this pathfinder to come out, see which one i like more.

·
Registered
108 Posts
jhromy said:
well gf had to get an oil change at nissan today so i we decided to go take a look at the titans, guy tried selling me one that wasn't in my interest but i asked him straight up if he can go down to invoice, he said no that they are selling 4 thousand over sticker, ok i know he was lying there and i know they would go down if i was really interested, i would get up and go elsewhere if they didnt go down to invoice. Overall I love the truck, i started it up and heard the roar, i must say i was tempted but can't buy one till the summer, I am waiting on the 05 pathfinders. It's going to be a choice between these two, titan or pathy, the guy also gave me some more of how they are going to be busy in the summer and wont be able to sit down and talk price, this guy must not want my sale. lol Im anxious for this pathfinder to come out, see which one i like more.

I hate stupid salesman... $4k over sticker on a TITAN?! Get real, geez. We've been selling our roadsters for sticker lately. Some salesguys, if they think you are a Jack (someone who has no intentions of buying anything), sometimes they'll mess with you. Go find an honest salesperson who cares. I've found that honesty works best for me.

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i had no intentions of buying one yesterday but i have every intention on buying either the titan or 05 pathy...btw i see you work for nissan any set date on when teh 05 pathfinders are supposed to start hitting the dealers?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
jhromy said:
the guy also gave me some more of how they are going to be busy in the summer and wont be able to sit down and talk price...
I buy things for a living so I'm a little hard around the edges. I would have looked him in the eye, laughed and said something like gee, I'm sure I can find a salesperson at another Nissan dealership who does not mind doing their job in the summer, and walked out. I hate arrogant salespeople, I don't have the time of day for stupidity.

The Pathfinder should be a big step forward. The new 4L V6 is way up in power. And they are both looking good.

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quad T said:
I buy things for a living so I'm a little hard around the edges. I would have looked him in the eye, laughed and said something like gee, I'm sure I can find a salesperson at another Nissan dealership who does not mind doing their job in the summer, and walked out. I hate arrogant salespeople, I don't have the time of day for stupidity.

The Pathfinder should be a big step forward. The new 4L V6 is way up in power. And they are both looking good.

wow thats going to be a tough decision

·
Registered
92 Posts
Quad T said:

Do you know when they will be shipping the new Frontier? Anybody know the towing cap?

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
talltom said:
Do you know when they will be shipping the new Frontier? Anybody know the towing cap?

the sales guy i talk to says september both the fronty and pathy are going to be in stock.

·
Registered
92 Posts
jhromy said:
the sales guy i talk to says september both the fronty and pathy are going to be in stock.
Sorry to be a pain, but did anybody hear anything about pricing for the fronty with the new engine? MPG? Sept. is a long time to wait, but I am concern about driving a truck the size of the Titan to downtown D.C.

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
talltom said:
Sorry to be a pain, but did anybody hear anything about pricing for the fronty with the new engine? MPG? Sept. is a long time to wait, but I am concern about driving a truck the size of the Titan to downtown D.C.

if you go to www.nissanusa.com and go to future vehicles and then click the frontier you then can build your own and get the general idea of how much it will be.

·
Registered
92 Posts
jhromy said:
if you go to www.nissanusa.com and go to future vehicles and then click the frontier you then can build your own and get the general idea of how much it will be.
It looks like it still early it the process picking options, the only choice for transmission is the 6 speed manual, no automatic, which I believe the majority of buyers will want. But anyway, a 4x4 with 4.0L, ABLS, power package (electric windows, mirrors and cruise) came to $26,715. Shows you the Titan is really a good deal for full size truck.

What to do, what to do... Titan vs. 05 Fronty

·
Registered
92 Posts
talltom said:
It looks like it still early it the process picking options, the only choice for transmission is the 6 speed manual, no automatic, which I believe the majority of buyers will want. But anyway, a 4x4 with 4.0L, ABLS, power package (electric windows, mirrors and cruise) came to $26,715. Shows you the Titan is really a good deal for full size truck.

What to do, what to do... Titan vs. 05 Fronty
Fooling around more... If you pick the off road Fronty you get the automatic. Price jumps up to $28,665.00, but includes the ABLS in the base. Hope its a mistake in the web site about the manual & automatic.

·
Registered
108 Posts
jhromy said:
well i had no intentions of buying one yesterday but i have every intention on buying either the titan or 05 pathy...btw i see you work for nissan any set date on when teh 05 pathfinders are supposed to start hitting the dealers?
We have not got any confirmation on the pathy and frontier yet. Should be this summer from hearsay though.

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kyle said:
We have not got any confirmation on the pathy and frontier yet. Should be this summer from hearsay though.

thanks if you could remember to post when/if you hear something :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts