Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
For me, color is one of the last factors in choosing a vehicle, even though I do have my preferences. My F150 was my LEAST favorite vehicle color: white. Got a great deal on my Miata... it's white. Found my Titan after a fairly long search. It had everything I wanted in a used truck... and it's white. Sigh... I guess I'm doomed to drive white cars and trucks!

On the F150 and the Miata, I changed up the plane white "fleet service vehicle" look by adding graphics. I put flat black Camaro stripes in the F150. (Yep, Chevy stripes on a Ford, lol!) On the Miata I went more extreme with red and black graphics that emulate the Academy Motorsports racing team graphics on their British GT3 Aston Martins. For my Titan, I actually like the slight pearl tone in the Blizzard White paint, so I haven't slapped on any graphics (yet). Although I have added a lot of chrome to the truck.

Gotta say, that blue sure is pretty!
Probably one of the prettiest colors I've seen is the racing green from Audi. My SS offered Regal Peacock Green (2nd pic) as a color as well, but I had to go with a red (beautiful color in its own right, but that green). Would be curious to see what the Titan would look like in either shade of green.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,797 Posts
Funny we have been talking green vehicles because I was at the Nissan dealer today for services (oil change, etc) and while waiting, I was walking the used lot. I thought someone had traded a black pro4 but it wasn't black, it was dusty and pine green.

And a beautiful metallic pine green.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Funny we have been talking green vehicles because I was at the Nissan dealer today for services (oil change, etc) and while waiting, I was walking the used lot. I thought someone had traded a black pro4 but it wasn't black, it was dusty and pine green.

And a beautiful metallic pine green.

View attachment 546652

Great color! Were you thinking to yourself, "OMG this can't just be a coincidence! The universe is speaking to me!" :ROFLMAO: I have to be honest, the seats (stitching) are what pushed me into the P4X. They reminded me of the seats in my SS.

I thought that green in your pic had a purplish tint to it, until I saw what was parked next to it.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,797 Posts
I really like the interior on the pro4, for sure. when my wife traded her car in and picked the truck we had, I was ok since she traded her car and wanted a truck. I was hoping that she would pick the pro4 that we sat in after we drove the one we got but she said she didn't like the interior on it compared to the truck we got. she didn't want leather is why she said she didn't pick it. I liked the interior because of the stitching in the seats, it reminded me of the top line bmws and stuff.

and I think the truck we sat in had something other than a charcoal colored interior. I think it was caramel, or brown. maybe I mis-remembering but the dark color interior in ours is nice looking

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Got your ventilated seats this time?
Definitely, and the hood doesn't flap insanely on the highway with this one. And of course, it rides smoother than the Pro-4X, but I don't think this thing would have the same fun in an off-road setting. I haven't cracked the Pano-roof yet, might do that tomorrow evening. I do like that it comes with the fancy "Platinum Reserve" puddle lights, and light up kick plates. I do wish the Passenger door fit better (in my other thread, if you hadn't read I noticed that the door doesn't close completely unless you really slam it), and that the small scratch wasn't there (small paint chip on the same door in question), but the dealership states that they'll make it right. They haven't lied to me yet, so we'll see.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Is the ride noticeably different coming from a Pro4? The moonroof is nice, you’ll dislike the little netting thing that pops up and sounds like it’s about to tear when you go above 40mph. Did you get the clear bra on this one as well?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Is the ride noticeably different coming from a Pro4? The moonroof is nice, you’ll dislike the little netting thing that pops up and sounds like it’s about to tear when you go above 40mph. Did you get the clear bra on this one as well?
Definitely noticeable, not as bouncy as the Pro-4X. I'll probably not crank open the pano if I'm doing anything over 40, but definitely good to know. I pushed for the clear bra, but the dealership insisted that they didn't have a guy. I do also need to get a tint, so I may find a tint guy that can throw the bra on. I swear the ventilated seats, they feel much more frigid than the seats in my SS. I think the seats in my SS just pipe in some of the cabin air, where the Nissan's feel like its own little A/C duct feeding the seat. I'm thinking this is the Titan I should've bought at first. The Pro-4X was great, but Texas is relatively flat. If I lived in a more rugged terrain, the Pro-4X would be a great choice.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I think I'm really going to enjoy this one a bit more, if they can fix the door and paint chip.

This is the puddle light.

And here is the illuminating door sill.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,797 Posts
That's what I think would be cool on mine. The light up door sill and cool puddle light

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
21 - 36 of 36 Posts