Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to taking a picture. I'll be using this to tow my bass boat around. Come on spring!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ti-tan said:
Finally got around to taking a picture. I'll be using this to tow my bass boat around. Come on spring!
Sharp and shiny! Have fun fishing. :upsidedow

·
Registered
359 Posts
Mighty sharp Titan! My hunting forum is having a Bass Tournament on Lake Gunthersville in mid-May in North Alabama...a bunch of my chat room buds want to catch a ride with me...hummmm....is it my great personality...or my Titan???? :jester:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Thanks for re-posting. That's my baby! Only 84 days left to wait, lol
How do you find the black is for showing every little piece of dust? I had to get it regardless. Once I saw it in the showroom (everything looks better in the showroom) I had to get Galaxy

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lets just say you will get plenty of quality time with it while you wash..and wash often. I have had 3 black vehicles and every time I sware..never again! But then like you said when it is clean it is sweet!

·
Registered
174 Posts
That is the exact truck i want to get! Now if i could just find one! I almost picked up a smoke kk 4x4 but im glad i waited now!! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts