Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Graduated this week from college and as a gift to myself I picked up some parts:

RC 6" lift
PRG offroad traction bars
08+ shackles
NGK iridiums
20" LE rims
nitto trail graps (picking up this week)
aries chrome bull bar (arriving monday)

Going to start the install tomorrow, reserving the space for the teaser pic. Thanks to all members on here who contributed these past couple of weeks.:teeth:

EDIT:

Final Product (minus t-bars)

(w/ t-bars)

Reactions: Blevinger

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Congrats!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
928 Posts
congrats on the graduation. now get out in the work force and do your part, JK.

Your truck will look sick when done. can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
407 Posts
nice present, now I need to get a present like that when I grad next year.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Are you sure those are PRG traction bars? Looks like the say pro comp an awful lot... ;) You should powdercoat your wheels black in the process and we can be twins!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
You didn't happen to get that stuff from the 4WheelParts warehouse in Charlotte did you?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you sure those are PRG traction bars? Looks like the say pro comp an awful lot... ;) You should powdercoat your wheels black in the process and we can be twins!
pro comp* sorry...sick looking bars though.

You didn't happen to get that stuff from the 4WheelParts warehouse in Charlotte did you?
I did not...wasn't aware there was a warehouse in charlotte!

Progress note: half way through the build...putting the cross members on now after I eat, then build it back up.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Post up pics when all installed! Its gunna look sick

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Congrats man, sounds sick!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
lol yea dude, they have a store in Charlotte at 4004 South Blvd.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
4wheelparts? Yea that's their store location. They usually have good sales going on also.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone, I know this is taking longer that expected...I have everything bolted on almost, go the struts in and had a big problem with separating the hubs from the spindle but now have it figured out. Ordered some 35x12.50x20 nitto trail's at discount tire today and will be installed tomorrow hopefully.

After that, will be modifying my bullbar mount bracket to make it flush with my front bumper (can't get over the 2.5" space with the factory mount points)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Well, done for today. Finished the front finally...took way longer than expected. Ran into a lot of snags, but eventually got it done. I had to put in my stock '07 2WD struts which made me lose about 3" up front compared to my bilsteins + 4x4 coils. As of right now, my front passenger side sits around 42.5" and the driver sits at 41.75" (figure that one out, I can't...). Bummed out I am not around 45.5" where I should be, but I will be swapping them out once I get PRG uca's or move the perch down.

Will be putting the blocks and traction bars on tomorrow. Tires are ready to be mounted but I need to get an outer tie rod (the bearing blew out on my old one). Also have to figure out why my ABS light won't go off.

Reactions: JDos1

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Yes it does. 2WD actually skips a lot of steps regarding the front differential.
THANK GOD lol, I want a cheaper 6" lift; did you have to buy a CBDB and brake lines or did they come with the kit

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
THANK GOD lol, I want a cheaper 6" lift; did you have to buy a CBDB and brake lines or did they come with the kit
I bought a cbdb from PRG but haven't received yet. The brake lines were long enough for me once I mounted the new bracket.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I bought a cbdb from PRG but haven't received yet. The brake lines were long enough for me once I mounted the new bracket.
In your sig it says you bought a drive shaft spacer too... just wondering if you did do that because I thought those were only for 4wd trucks?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts