Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured since I just purchased my 2006 Nissan Titan I would create a thread showing my progress. When I purchased the truck it was about as stock as stock gets, its going to take me a lot of time and money but I hope to have it looking good. Patience is a virtue. And a little FYI i traded in a sick 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab Lifted with 35's. But being an owner of both nothing compares to the power and torque of a NISSAN TITAN!

HERE IS THE STOCK PHOTO FOR STARTERS!

R.I.P Big Red

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added Chrome mirror covers, door handle covers, tail light covers, Bully Bar, Step Bars.
On the Way: Floor Mats because i have none lol :rofl: , HyperTech Max energy, Rain Guards, Grill Inserts, and some L.E.D's for the interior.
Coming soon(First To Last): Cold Air Intake, Rims/Tires, Possible Lift,.....more to come
Also girlfriends dad is swapping exhausts with me for FREE, its a flow master already broke in sounds beautiful!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol You checked it to fast no one was supposed to look yet i forgot to post it at first...

Ps: Your mod List is insane and is probably cost more than i make in 234242342323 YEARS! lol not really but pretty close!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
lookin sharp, now go wash the truck for some proper pictures

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
lol You checked it to fast no one was supposed to look yet i forgot to post it at first...

Ps: Your mod List is insane and is probably cost more than i make in 234242342323 YEARS! lol not really but pretty close!
hahaha he cheated!:teethmast

lookin good though.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts

Yay another blue Titan!! It looked black in the first pic. Im too quick for you lol. Its only a few mods!!
hahaha he cheated!:teethmast

lookin good though.
Lol me cheat? Never!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well got the grill on my rain guards are here but waiting for it to get a little warmer so they stick good unlike my chrome covers.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And now washed Rain Guards, Sticker, Installed the grill the right way lol, and i took my taillight covers off. Still waiting on my Hypertech, the mail man just came and didnt have it I almost wanted to punch her but I didnt!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also I was thinking about getting 31" or 32" tires and leave the stock rims, what do you think? After that I would install a small body lift kit or maybe just a plain leveling kit for the front... Input appreciated!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Also I was thinking about getting 31" or 32" tires and leave the stock rims, what do you think? After that I would install a small body lift kit or maybe just a plain leveling kit for the front... Input appreciated!
Depends on what you are going to be doing with your truck. If you are going to be racing it at a track fairly often than stick with just a leveling kit and smaller tires with the stock rims. That way you keep your weight down. If you want to off road than lift it as big as you want.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its been a while since i posted in my own thread so here are the mods i have done since then!(Oldest --> Newest)

Bedlined the cowl and mudflaps

Added interior L.E.D's

Tinted my tails with the spray tint!

Bedlined my rear bumper

I just spend forever making this post to show your guys so please leave some feedback lol!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Nice T.. you have the best color 2...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Very nice work. I need to do the cowl with bedliner myself.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Very nice work. I need to do the cowl with bedliner myself.
One of the simplest and most appreciated mod I have done. The change is night and day.

Great looking truck and nice progress!

·
Registered
783 Posts
nice job!! get new rims! (or at least bedline them. but new rims are better LOL)

and i'm amazed in the amount of mods you've done so quickly!! kudos!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Added the Scion LED Switch from Oznium and it fit perfect no cutting at all, popped right in. So if your going to purchase a switch i highly recommend this one. Also i have LEDs for the back seat, cargo light, and grill. I also tinted my 3rd brake light. I'll put pics of all that once installed, should be in 2-3 days. And i must say thanks for all the feedback, thats what makes me want to keep doing mods.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts