Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the list of stuff that I will be doing to my Titan over a period of time. Of course this is after I take delivery.

1. Tint the front windows to match the back
2. Truxedo Bed Cover using the Utili Tracks
3. Side Steps (Nissan stock ones)
4. Blue Tooth Hands Free System for my Phone
5. American Racing Rims
6. Exhaust (somthing with ok HP gains with minimal cab noise)
7l. Intake (a Good bang for buck intake with HP gains)
8. Cosmetic (metal door sills, seat covers, little niknaks)
9. Some Decals (titan talk, American Flag, Gumball3000)
10. Alarm with remote start, remote windows (I have to figure out how to intergrate with the current window roll down system)
11. Some Leveling suspension kit.

Those are probably my top 11 mods that I want to do.

:upsidedow

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1badtitan said:
What I got TITAN FEVER waiting for delievery..... :teethmast

SarkaZm said:
There is a Titan talk decal? :lick:
Not yet but hopfully soon, there is a discussion up in the site news forum.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Cienfuegos said:
What I got TITAN FEVER waiting for delievery..... :teethmast

J/K I did the same thing... I had the billet grill, lift kit, and my HID light kit a month before I got the truck. I got it on a saturday night. By noon Sunday, I put my grill on, had my windows tinted and installed the HID's. I know what you mean.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
1. Tint the front windows to match the back

check your local laws, tinting the front windows as dark as the back is not legal in some states

2. Truxedo Bed Cover using the Utili Tracks

I ordered a Z series shell from A.R.E. that is compatible with the utili tracks

3. Side Steps (Nissan stock ones)

I have the nerf bars, don't need steps

4. Blue Tooth Hands Free System for my Phone

Nice

5. American Racing Rims

What is wrong with the stock wheels?

6. Exhaust (somthing with ok HP gains with minimal cab noise)

still waiting for Banks dyno sheet & it sounds kind of loud from the posted clips. I don't know that you are going to find something with much across the RPM HP gains, particularly without increasing noise in the cab. I was hoping for ECU programmer to get HP gain with stock exhaust (advance timing & use premium gas - already available for F150)

7l. Intake (a Good bang for buck intake with HP gains)

I'm going to try just changing the stock filter element for a K&N filter element first.

8. Cosmetic (metal door sills, seat covers, little niknaks)

I bought sheepskin seat covers. I like them. Nice brushed aluminum door sills would be nice. Also maybe a grill to cover the lower grill opening.

9. Some Decals (titan talk, American Flag, Gumball3000)

What is a gumball3000?

10. Alarm with remote start, remote windows (I have to figure out how to intergrate with the current window roll down system)

Mine came stock with remote window roll down. Wouldn't you rather have XM Radio for about the same money and alot less work?

11. Some Leveling suspension kit.

I would wait and see how these hold up. One guy was posting about over-extended failed struts on the leveling kit.

Those are probably my top 11 mods that I want to do.

:upsidedow[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WHATS GUMBALL3000 :teeth:

It is the best rally in the world....

Well on of the best next to Dakar, and WRC.

Remember the Cannonball movies well this is the real thing, 2002 & 2003 it was in the US. Now in 2004 its back in Europe.

http://www.gumball3000.com

God I wish I had the money to get in, it is kind of worth it if you have the money, all expenses paid except for road food, fines, bail money, inpound charges, and any repairs. You party like a rock star, people treat you like a rock star its a pretty cool experiance. I am planing on doing it in the future. The next coolest things I have done was Climb Mt. Fuji in Japan and go to Pamplona Spain for the running of the Bulls. I really want to add the gumball to my list but its going to cost me. :crying: People import their exotic cars from all around the world to run. I have the 2003 rally on DVD its crazy.

2003 saw an AV with lift kit running the gumball from San Fran to Miami.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts