Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up this week as a demo, new title with 12,000 miles on it. love the truck so far. Looking to add a set of N Fab textured hoop steps and still on the search to figure out how to eliminate rear end sag when the boat is hooked up to it. So far I've struck out with every option other than Airlift, which I don't know too much about. Had Firestone bags on my Armada, but neither they or Supersprings list a compatible product currently.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Looks nice. The truck is the same as the 1st gen under the body. most aftermarket works on the 2nd gen, i bet the firestone bags would work. Aren't most airbags pretty much universal anyways?

·
Registered
164 Posts
@Jmcclain: Sweet looking truck! Looks great with the lift.

@honda250xtitan: If that's true, then I wonder if the Bilstein 5100s for 1st gen would fit 2nd gen. According to Bilstein, they do not make a 5100 to fit 2nd gen.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Picked this up this week as a demo, new title with 12,000 miles on it. love the truck so far. Looking to add a set of N Fab textured hoop steps and still on the search to figure out how to eliminate rear end sag when the boat is hooked up to it. So far I've struck out with every option other than Airlift, which I don't know too much about. Had Firestone bags on my Armada, but neither they or Supersprings list a compatible product currently.
Jesus that's big! How do you get into it? It looks like a monster truck :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looking good my man!! I have a 17 Titan and plan on doing a 6” lift also, do you know what brand of lift they used?
Nice looking truck!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Read where you are talking about the NFab steps. I love NFAb products and had them on my Jeep. You might take a look at the steps by Steelcraft, I got mine from Car ID. Just thought I would share another option. I am attaching a pic
of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind words.

It’s a 6” Rouch Country lift. It’s my understanding it takes a 6” lift to get 35” tires on it cleanly.

It is a big truck, my wife and kids are having trouble getting in and out without the steps. I ordered the N Fab hoop step in textured black early this past week so hoping I see them here sometime this coming week. I am getting all the windows tinted to be the same darkness along with a roll and lock bed cover and we will see where that gets me. Think it looks good with the boat behind it, thinking some rear suspension help may be in my near future as well.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts