Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The General Manager at my dealership had demoed this truck for 5000 miles after they had a 6” rough country lift installed and the 22” fuel wheels 35” tires I have since put about 1800 on it so about 6800 so far

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks sharp, except for those bro-dozer 22s. I would go smaller, like 20s or 18s. More rubber, less rim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would have preferred 20” as well, but the lift and wheels were already on it at the dealer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks sharp, except for those bro-dozer 22s. I would go smaller, like 20s or 18s. More rubber, less rim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Hahaha. Bro dozer! That’s hilarious. I think the truck looks great, I have the same one, same color, but I have stock setup on the wheels and tires. I would like to put fuel 20s on it with some new rubber and a level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
46 Posts
Nice ride. Love the color scheme. Wife would have beat me if I got one lifted like that though. Looks great with the lift. Enjoy!

·
Registered
46 Posts
You know what makes it look more cleaner if you parked off the pro4x stickers off the bed just wait for a warm day and peel them off if you go slow it won't leave any sticky residue.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice. Do you plan on plasti-dipping the fog light bezels and badges on the side?
No plasti dip for me too many issues. But may paint the fog light bezels and I saw a vinyl kit for the badges that looks pretty sharp

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks nice.I wanted to get that color when I bought my 2018 but none of the dealers within 200 miles of me had any left when I bought mine in April of 2019. The rebates and discounts were too good to pass up so I ended up with silver. I do like the silver but not as much as your color.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I really found my white elephant. The color I wanted, monochrome paint package and fully loaded inside. Plus all of the exterior upgrades

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
46 Posts
Yeah I really found my white elephant. The color I wanted, monochrome paint package and fully loaded inside. Plus all of the exterior upgrades
My experience was heavenly. Sitting between a white Platinum Reserve and a White Pro4X was this beatiful Cayenne Red Pro4X. Decision was made. They had to force me to test drive it. I had already driven a few others, so I wasn’t completely insane. As we were finishing up the paperwork, I sat there staring at the old and new trucks. The 2013 I traded in was the same color and trim. An F150 that treated me well, but it was time to move up. They were so close in color, my wife walked right by it, backed out right by it, and didn’t realize it was a totally different truck. It was meant to be. Life is good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts