Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my engine cover from my buddy today.

He did a fantastic job...the paint on the tribal flames is a color-change that has gold, silver, purple, all kinds of blues and a bit of green...you should see this thing in the daylight!

Psychlone

·
Registered
514 Posts
That's pretty sweet . I'm going to have to do mine soon . Is it just the two bolts in front that hold it on ?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, and a couple push-in studs that go in rubber in the back...unbolt the front and pull up gently on both sides of the rear - you'll feel where they are...it's really easy.

Psychlone

·
Registered
319 Posts
looks awesome!. also fits your truck well being mejestic blue

·
Registered
96 Posts
nice job man. looks sweet

·
Super Moderator
93,241 Posts
My 07 engine cover is different than the previous years, does not look as good in my opinion. Are the previous years interchangeable with the 07?

·
Registered
96 Posts
The one on my truck in the avitar is the 07
My truck is a 05, Yes, they are all interchangable.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
One of the nicer ones that I've seen. COOL.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking the '07 wasn't as cool as the older generation ones, but after some deliberation, I decided to keep it and have it painted because there's more flat area down the sides than on the older ones.
Now if I could just find someone to make me a custom PSYCHLONE emblem thats an exact fit for the Nissan emblem that's centered on the cover...hmmm..... ;)

Psychlone

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Supastipa said:
lookin good....Heavenly bodies do that for you?
Yep...Jack and Jared are good friends of mine...come into my restaurant almost every day, and their dad, Hal is the best pinstriper that I've ever seen!
Jack is actually the one that did the paint on this one, Jared and Jack both did my 'Vette a few years back.
You been to their shop? They just did a custom paint job on an '07 Z06 'Vette with some color-change tribal, and they've got a $250,000 Bentley down there right now that they're prepping (you should stop by just to see that!)

These guys are world-class...I can't imagine them living in Cedar - they're 2 of the best body/paint guys anywhere IMO!

Psychlone

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's hot as hell....

Went today to the dealership and asked for and 07 one and he said oh that will be $100.

I was thinking he must of been smoking crack.

Where does anybody recommend getting an 07 one for my 04? Something thats new but not a $100.

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you are ever in Hawaii I will take you down to the dealer here and get you one. LOL:gossip:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts