Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of that grille i got off of ebay. We cut holes into the middle so i could put the emblem back on. It looks sweet. It was kinda dark when i took the pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Max,

That looks great with the emblem in it. Do us a favor and post some more/closer pics of that area in the daylight and of the grill itself!

Also, how difficult/easy was the install?

Chris

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I noticed that you also covered the opening in the bumper. This is good because a lot of folks on this forum have mentioned their concerns about rocks entering this unprotected area especially when off roading.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Love it man looks great. I like the kits that keep the chrome part of the grille. Ive seen the ones that replace it and they dont look as good as yours.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take pics tommorrow in the daylight. The install was not all that bad. We took off the whole front grille which made it a lot easier. The main grille is just kinda bracketed together so it wasn't that hard to get off. All you do is use zip ties that go around the mesh and the grille and it is pretty easy.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No cutting. The zipties go around the mesh grille and inbetween the bars of the billet grille. You can't see the zipties at all. Here are more pics in the daytime.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
WOW! I really like the look! :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts