Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really. On this Board anything over 8500k is deamed to be Gay by many.

Well these are 12k and I like them alot. I am from South Florida and I down there BLUE+ HIDs are very common.

I love the color of these and an SUPER happy so.....

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here is a picture of the light output - Truthfully it really makes the Road Signs and Markers glow which to me makes them easier to notice from a distance. I love 12K

yes that is a toliet - I live in TN, im just trying to fit in...

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I have to ask, at what point is it more important to look "cool" then to be cool?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are those street legal in your state? I havn't seen any lights like that before on the road.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are those street legal in your state? I havn't seen any lights like that before on the road.

I doubt they are legal...but then again I live in a town that has no police force...

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to ask, at what point is it more important to look "cool" then to be cool?
around the time I tossed a toliet into my yard I guess.....:)

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
WOW!.. those are hella blue!... but if you like em thats all good... i personally like my 8000k

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
You gonna get some green tails to go with 'em? If you gonna rice it out, go all the way.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
give the guy a break, to each his own. Now tighten up and get that truck lifted with some tires.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually the color looks alot more BLUE in these pics than it looks in real life.
The color looks just a bit more BLUE than a High-End Euro Car (BMW - Benz, ect...)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Wow those are pretty much worthless.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Hey...if he likes it then that's all that matters. Good luck keeping the fuzz off your @ss!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
give the guy a break, to each his own.
Yeah just bustin' his chops a little. If it works for him :redblob" that's all that really matters.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Actually the color looks alot more BLUE in these pics than it looks in real life.
The color looks just a bit more BLUE than a High-End Euro Car (BMW - Benz, ect...)
their lights aren't blue. their true HIDs bend light around the cut off shield w/ the help of a projector so that at certain angles they flicker blue (prism effect) to oncoming traffic. it's the color band that you see that you think makes their headlights blue:

but no, they are not blue. they are white. unless they have kits of course..

Yeah just bustin' his chops a little. If it works for him :redblob" that's all that really matters.
not really cuz his mod can affect other people. that's my only real issue w/ it.

it's your money and your truck, dude :dunno: just be safe and never visit socal :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Not really. On this Board anything over 8500k is deamed to be Gay by many.

Well these are 12k and I like them alot. I am from South Florida and I down there BLUE+ HIDs are very common.

I love the color of these and an SUPER happy so.....

Gay? South Florida? In late March? Not possible.

Seriously, mine are a little blue, I don't mind the color. My concerns include law enforcement and a color mis-match with the highs & fogs.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I always thought that the 12k were like purple pinkish...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts