Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice, is that an SL ? I love this truck wayyy more than my former 14 Tacoma. I hear the new Tacoma's are even more sluggish than the 4.0 V6 I had. Taco's are too cramped and wasn't even that much better on fuel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, is that an SL ? I love this truck wayyy more than my former 14 Tacoma. I hear the new Tacoma's are even more sluggish than the 4.0 V6 I had. Taco's are too cramped and wasn't even that much better on fuel.

Thanks, It's an SV. I didn't mind the size of the Tacoma. It was the transmission that really bothered me. It seemed to have enough power just not the right gearing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My first 1000km has been a wonderful experience - We'll see how long you go before you upgrade something for fun! (Please show us when you do!).. Welcome to the forums - Many patient knowledgeable folks here who have helped many people.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Nice. We have the same color in a 2017 SL and thinking about having the bumper and grill painted or wrapped. Looks like your grill is slightly darker than the body or is that just lighting? Also looking at upgrading to those wheels and a 285-60. The photos online show them all black but looks like they are doing some of the rivets in chrome. Believe those are 8.5" wide vs 8" stock 20s.

Looks great. Sort of wish I had popped for an '18.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Congratulations that looks really sharp. Already got different wheels and tires :) BTW love those wheels.

:devil:

·
Registered
160 Posts
That is one awesome looking truck! Makes me want to paint my front skid plate to blend in more with truck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. We have the same color in a 2017 SL and thinking about having the bumper and grill painted or wrapped. Looks like your grill is slightly darker than the body or is that just lighting? Also looking at upgrading to those wheels and a 285-60. The photos online show them all black but looks like they are doing some of the rivets in chrome. Believe those are 8.5" wide vs 8" stock 20s.

Looks great. Sort of wish I had popped for an '18.
Thanks! The body color is is the same throughout, I think it's just the lighting. I love this color, it looks great in the sun. The wheels do have some drill holes to mimic rivets. Your truck would look great with them as well.
I wish the Nissan emblems on the truck were black as well. I may have to dip them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations that looks really sharp. Already got different wheels and tires :) BTW love those wheels.

:devil:
Thanks! The wheels in the back are actually from my Tacoma. I love the wheels, wrapped them in grabbbers. I would love a more aggressive wheel/tire combo on the Titan but I drive too much and I don't need to get worse mileage. I also do like the stock wheels.

·
Registered
252 Posts
My Nissan logos are all black. Maybe Nissan changed that mid production on the Midnight.
Maybe people suggestions had an effect on the change as well.

Thanks! The body color is is the same throughout, I think it's just the lighting. I love this color, it looks great in the sun. The wheels do have some drill holes to mimic rivets. Your truck would look great with them as well.
I wish the Nissan emblems on the truck were black as well. I may have to dip them.

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Does anybody know if you can get a Midnight with the Utilitrack and sprayed in bedliner?

I haven't seen a Midnight yet with tow mirrors, so I'm thinking Nissan thinks the Midnight won't be used as much for utilitarian things.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Have seen neither in a midnight.

I think you can get that in an SL with the black wheels.

Does anybody know if you can get a Midnight with the Utilitrack and sprayed in bedliner?

I haven't seen a Midnight yet with tow mirrors, so I'm thinking Nissan thinks the Midnight won't be used as much for utilitarian things.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Love the midnight looks. Alas I will have to build my own because I only buy Pro-4x models when I buy Nissans.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got my Midnight SL with the Utilitrack AND Sprayed in bed liner...
Aw hell, that's more bad news for my wallet. I figured if they don't make the Midnight with those then I ain't buyin'.
Time to visit the dealership! 😁

Hard to pass up the great deals they have right now.

I've attached a few pics of my Midnight with the liner and utilitrack...

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Time to visit the dealership! 😁

Hard to pass up the great deals they have right now.

I've attached a few pics of my Midnight with the liner and utilitrack...
WOW that is nice looking! ... although I did just notice you stated SL. SL's of course have leather, which is why I went with a '17 SV. So, I'd want a Midnight SV, and the fact that you got a Midnight SL tells me the Midnight SV is probably available. Thanks. I think :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts