Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys that time rolled around and I finally went out and got me some rims and tires and wanted to show them off. I also leveled it while the wheels were off to. So now it has a 2.5" strut spacer and the wheels are 20x9 +1 fuel couplers wrapped with a 305/55R20 Mickey Thompson deegan 38 tire. I love the stance it has now and the ride is amazing considering how aggressive the tires are.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's more pics of my light bar mount...I can get more pics of the brackets holding the light bar tomorrow...I made them out of angle iron and electrical conduit brackets

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks great. Those at the exact rims I want to get on mine.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Clean looking set up

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
What offset and did you have to do the pinch weld mod?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind words y'all

Joe I got a +1 offset and have some minor rubbing at a full right lock on the passenger side behind the wheel...probably wouldn't have as much if my fender liners weren't so screwed up and if my alignment wasn't off

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just as an update so people who find this thread know...after driving for a while and the suspension settling I am gonna have to do the pwm on both passenger and driver sides...the tires do just barely rub on the pinch weld just before full lock

·
Registered
144 Posts
I waited 2 weeks for mine to settle before having it aligned and put the wheels on last night. Had to do PWM as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
How are the Mickey Thompson tires treating you? Are they loud and how do they handle wet weather. They look great on the truck

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry for the long delay guys I was having trouble logging in and just got around to changing my password...

As far as the tires go, they are an awesome tire. on the highway rolling 80 you can definitely hear them but they aren't very loud at all in the cab. They're actually quiet enough that when you start talking to your passenger you completely zone them out. On the road they are very tame and handle very well. They don't road walk at all and you almost forget your driving with a 33" mud tire cause they handle so well. I've taken the titan to the lake a bunch and they grip on just about every surface from asphalt (wet or dry) to dirt to mud and the best thing is that their durable. even after getting sideways a few times in rocks and driving the back roads they never had chunks taken out and stood up very well to just about everything i put them through. I've run over just about everything from nails to cactus and never got a flat...Overall my conclusion and final rating, i give them a 5 star. Well worth the money spent. So if your looking for a good aggressive tire for cheap Id definitely recommend the Mickeys

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great! Just a question though... This different with Mickey Thompson MM-366 right?
Sorry im not sure i understand your question...are you asking if the wheels are different or if the fitment would be different?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts