Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank James for a GREAT job and the awesome customer support after the sale. We were talking on the phone after 9:00PM on a Sunday. :)
I wanted something that sounds great and gives me some storage and this is perfect. Looks and sounds great too.
Pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
The box looks good and the storage space is a nice addition!

You should have cleaned your carpets first though... haha jk That is just something to get BB fired up!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Rockhound said:
I want to thank James for a GREAT job and the awesome customer support after the sale. We were talking on the phone after 9:00PM on a Sunday. :)
I wanted something that sounds great and gives me some storage and this is perfect. Looks and sounds great too.
Pics:

yes my helper had only been taught to wire subs at 1 ohm and he had a 2 ohm stable amp.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
yes my helper had only been taught to wire subs at 1 ohm and he had a 2 ohm stable amp.
That could have been bad, glad to hear you guys got it straightened out!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
That is one cool box!!! I like that!! Tech, you gonna raffle one of these off soon? I would LOVE to have a little storage again!

Oh, and Rockhound, I see you are very local to me. If you want to stop by, you can use my shopvac to clean up your rear carpet!!! How's that Chad? :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
That is one cool box!!! I like that!! Tech, you gonna raffle one of these off soon? I would LOVE to have a little storage again!

Oh, and Rockhound, I see you are very local to me. If you want to stop by, you can use my shopvac to clean up your rear carpet!!! How's that Chad? :lol:
Let me tell you guys something about Pa . There are more tech12volt sub enclosures in PA than in any other state . ALmost 3 to 1. And not just Titan enclsoures.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
We just have better taste than the rest of the planet... :D

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
Let me tell you guys something about Pa . There are more tech12volt sub enclosures in PA than in any other state . ALmost 3 to 1. And not just Titan enclsoures.
HAHA its because 1/2 of them dont use electricity so they have to have you make them its quicker than doing it with a hand saw...

SORRY NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE IN PA, ITS A REALLY NICE PLACE, THAT WAS JUST A SLAM AGAINST BB!!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Rockhound said:
Pics:
That looks ****ing awesome. Love it...

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:

Thats if you don't count my house of course...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah Blackbeauty, you are like 5 miles away. :) ...shopvac...I tried to respond about it being a work truck and it is quite clean, but my computer froze up... and I didn't want to type again :rolleyes:
T22a80... :D :D I have to type quick before the juice runs out in my batteries :jester:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts