Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i picked this up late November while I was on R&R. I have been lurking on here for awhile due to slow internet while i'm deployed. I have done a few things to it so far, but I've had the MOD Bug for the last 15 years... 6 more months til i can get my "tinkering" fix in

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
940 Posts
Looks awesome bro!! Good luck!

·
Registered
48 Posts
very nice! Doesn't look like it needs much "tinkering".

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very nice! Doesn't look like it needs much "tinkering".
I'm thinking some pipes, intake and a BBPP would just about complete it...:rockon

·
Registered
183 Posts
very nice! those headlights look slick!!!

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Congrats bro! Looks siick!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Congrat's on getting a Titan! Look's clean! What year & trim?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
05 SE, but it thinks its an LE.....its got everything but leather, running boards, nav and the RF stereo. Its also got the Off-Road PKG and the Big Tow. I miss her dearly...6 more month...sigh

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
05 SE, but it thinks its an LE.....its got everything but leather, running boards, nav and the RF stereo. Its also got the Off-Road PKG and the Big Tow. I miss her dearly...6 more month...sigh
Oh, i am frickin awesome!
All LE's have leather, yours must be an SE.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, i am frickin awesome!
All LE's have leather, yours must be an SE.
Yep, your awesome....but i DID say its an SE that THINKS its an LE

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those headlights are the shi+! Where does one get that done?
In the garage behind the truck in the pics LOL. But you have to bring the case of Corona.

I picked up some Galaxy Black paint and some clear coat to do the tails and ended up with lots left over, so I just taped up everything but the amber. Hit it with 4 or 5 very very light coats, then a few coats of clear. then i added 2 more light coats of the black..finished with like 7 coats of clear.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Other than the front tag, truck looks awesome.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
No doubt, those eyebrows are sick. You could prolly pick up a few extra dollars from guys on here wanting you to do theirs...BTW, mine is first!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Other than the front tag, truck looks awesome.
I knew there would be some VOL haters out here somewhere...

No doubt, those eyebrows are sick. You could prolly pick up a few extra dollars from guys on here wanting you to do theirs...BTW, mine is first!!!
I did it when i was on my off time from Iraq, if i had a shop and it was my profession I'd be all for it. Im sure your local paint shop could hook you up.

Looks good. Where are you from?
Knoxville, but I'm stationed in Arizona, deployed to Iraq but I will be moving to Fort Knox, KY next summer

1 - 20 of 29 Posts