Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my XE crewcab Friday night. I opted for the XE because I do a lot of hunting, and I'm really hard on the interior. Besides, where else can you get a "base model" crewcab, with 305 hp, power windows and doorlocks, tinted rear glass, rear sliding window for under 24 grand?? This is by far the best truck I've ever owned!

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
:cheers: Hearty congrats, Jon! :cheers: That's a great looking Titan, and will make a great hunting companion, for sure! I've already taken mine to my hunting camp once, and never enjoyed the 3 hr. trip more...can't wait to head up this Friday for the first weekend of turkey season! :upsidedow

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hell, my business partner said he was T. hunting last weekend? Perhaps our season is already on in FL.. Nice job on the truck!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Jon_SC Titan said:
Yep, I'm looking forward to getting back in the woods. Turkey season starts here April 1st.
Congratulations Jon on your new Titan! I know Briarman is in Ala. are you in South Carolina hunting turkey? I hunt in NC, so just wondered ???

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
182 Posts
Jon_SC Titan said:
Yep, I'm in SC. What part of NC are you in? I grew up in Asheboro :cheers:
I'm in Charlotte. Spent my early years in SC, been in NC since Jr. HS. I've had the Titan since Feb. and yet to pass one on the road! I get a lot of rubber-necking and the kids have gotten where they watch for it and LOL. :D

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
182 Posts
Briarman said:
:cheers: Hearty congrats, Jon! :cheers: That's a great looking Titan, and will make a great hunting companion, for sure! I've already taken mine to my hunting camp once, and never enjoyed the 3 hr. trip more...can't wait to head up this Friday for the first weekend of turkey season! :upsidedow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIARMAN! Good luck, hope ya find a big jake! :cheers:
I duck hunt, they are called jakes right??? :confused:

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Jon,

Can you do us all a huge favor? Can you check for the brake controller harness under the dash? If you check, there are a lot of threads about it. I have posted pictures of where it should be.

Thanks.

·
Registered
662 Posts
NITEBLITZ said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIARMAN! Good luck, hope ya find a big jake! :cheers:
I duck hunt, they are called jakes right??? :confused:

NITEBLITZ
Yep, big male turkeys are jakes. Damn smart and fast birds. Glad to see there are some fellow bird hunters here. I also love to turkey hunt, but my passion is duck and geese hunting :gunz:

·
Registered
182 Posts
dman said:
Yep, big male turkeys are jakes. Damn smart and fast birds. Glad to see there are some fellow bird hunters here. I also love to turkey hunt, but my passion is duck and geese hunting :gunz:
Hello dman:

Well right [email protected] on the bird hunting! Just not enough time available to work a job and pursue all my passions! I don't get to go waterfowling as much as I'd like these days!
:cheers:

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, big male turkeys are jakes. Damn smart and fast birds. Glad to see there are some fellow bird hunters here. I also love to turkey hunt, but my passion is duck and geese hunting

Actually, "Jakes" are the young males. The big males are called "Toms". Glad to see some fellow outdoorsman here as well! My real passion is bowhunting and traditional archery, so until I'm good enough to hit a flying duck with an arrow (LOL), I'm sticking to critters on the ground! :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts