Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Jon_SC Titan said:
Yep, I'm looking forward to getting back in the woods. Turkey season starts here April 1st.
Congratulations Jon on your new Titan! I know Briarman is in Ala. are you in South Carolina hunting turkey? I hunt in NC, so just wondered ???

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
182 Posts
Jon_SC Titan said:
Yep, I'm in SC. What part of NC are you in? I grew up in Asheboro :cheers:
I'm in Charlotte. Spent my early years in SC, been in NC since Jr. HS. I've had the Titan since Feb. and yet to pass one on the road! I get a lot of rubber-necking and the kids have gotten where they watch for it and LOL. :D

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
182 Posts
Briarman said:
:cheers: Hearty congrats, Jon! :cheers: That's a great looking Titan, and will make a great hunting companion, for sure! I've already taken mine to my hunting camp once, and never enjoyed the 3 hr. trip more...can't wait to head up this Friday for the first weekend of turkey season! :upsidedow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIARMAN! Good luck, hope ya find a big jake! :cheers:
I duck hunt, they are called jakes right??? :confused:

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
182 Posts
dman said:
Yep, big male turkeys are jakes. Damn smart and fast birds. Glad to see there are some fellow bird hunters here. I also love to turkey hunt, but my passion is duck and geese hunting :gunz:
Hello dman:

Well right [email protected] on the bird hunting! Just not enough time available to work a job and pursue all my passions! I don't get to go waterfowling as much as I'd like these days!
:cheers:

NITEBLITZ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts