Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So driving dow a 2 lane road NO PASSING and see my titan come up on me, I was in my moms Passat :( ha, anyways I was going 2 MPH OVER the speed limit, and he passes me than brake checks me for who knows why... I was like who does this kid think he is, but couldn't do crap because I was in my moms car.. Oh also, where he passed was on a kinda main street for neighborhoods. next time I see him, well never mind....

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Can a MOD post this in the off topic! Sorry I meant to put it there!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ya no bueno bro....u shoulda followed him or something....makin us look bad haha....young kid? did u sell him the truck direct or was it a trade in for the dodge?

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya no bueno bro....u shoulda followed him or something....makin us look bad haha....young kid? did u sell him the truck direct or was it a trade in for the dodge?
Yeah I sold it to him direct. Yeah young kid.. And ha I tried following him home(I know where he lives) But he turned on a different street so i wouldn't follow him. I want to go tell his dad or call him haha

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
haha dads waiting for him when he gets there....son we need to talk..as ur sitting at the kitchen counter....hey fuk face remember me:redblob":bangit::bangit::hi::kiss:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha dads waiting for him when he gets there....son we need to talk..as ur sitting at the kitchen counter....hey fuk face remember me:redblob":bangit::bangit::hi::kiss:

Ha yeah when he passed me also I saw on the back he is still repen the Titantalk.com sticker! And it looked like he had got paintballed or egged! I dont think anyone likes him!! haha

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts