Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a year since I discovered this forum and got ravaged by the mod bug. When I first joined, the only mods I had were Spyder headlights, LED fogs, and a Kenwood double DIN.

Thought I'd share some pics of the transformation. Some things are subtle, others are in your face. :) I can't seem to get enough and get antsy when I don't have anything in the mail or in the garage waiting to be installed. A horrible affliction to say the least. Lol! If not for this forum, I would have spent a ridiculous amount of money at the dealer, so I guess it's not all bad. Anyways, enjoy the pics and thanks for breaking my piggy bank TT!

YEAR TWO -- PICS!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Thanks for the pics jbowles! Looking great, i hear ya on the getting antsy without something going on with the truck lol. It's definitely an addiction. My go rhino dominator 2 nerf bars will be here tomorrow:) hoping they look as good as i think they will.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
truck looks good. usually not a fan of that hood but actually looks good on urs.

Reactions: jbowles

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Looks really good!!

swyped from my rooted gnex

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Amazing what your truck has transformed into in just one year. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
thats awesome to see a pic of every single mod. wish i would have done the same for my T. very nice. IMO i say you throw back on those stockers and get a nice set of tires for em. i dont know what it was about them but they looked insanely mean after you got em painted black.

Truck looks good and you have clearly put a TON of time and work.. and money into it. nice job.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
wow youve only been a member for a year?

Truck has gone through some awesome changes. All of them in good taste too. Even the red lights/under glow works. Clean lookin truck man.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts