Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That was last weeks snow storm.. next big storm is moving in tonight. 8'' expected..and like last time, I'm sure I'll find some idiots driving cars on roads they shouldn't.

Is this bad for my frame?

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have a hitch :(

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
hmmm, how about a bumper ball?
I'd assume the bumper could take some pulling force if you wraped it around the bumper too but my secont choice would be a bumper ball I think our bumpers are rated to like 3000lbs?

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Forget the strap, which does add a bit of sex appeal only you could carry, but where the heII do you live that you're getting snow this time a year???!!!!!
LOL well I posted the photo because about 4 days after the storm, I forgot the strap was still back there! Here I am driving around warm as all get out, no snow, and I got this lil strap back there..

Denver, CO. It was amazing! Last night I went to drop off my rent check, it was warm enough I could walk to the office with just a t-shirt on. I hung out on my patio for about 30min with just a t-shirt and pants on. And that was about 1am last night. Started to rain just a bit as I went to bed.

Woke up this morning 30 degrees and snowing! 3-7 inches of snow expected today.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
LOL well I posted the photo because about 4 days after the storm, I forgot the strap was still back there! Here I am driving around warm as all get out, no snow, and I got this lil strap back there..

Denver, CO. It was amazing! Last night I went to drop off my rent check, it was warm enough I could walk to the office with just a t-shirt on. I hung out on my patio for about 30min with just a t-shirt and pants on. And that was about 1am last night. Started to rain just a bit as I went to bed.

Woke up this morning 30 degrees and snowing! 3-7 inches of snow expected today.
Thunder snow one day, t-shirt weather the next, blizzard the day after that. That's why I love Colorado haha.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You posted the other day that you just sold your Titan. What gives??? :confused:
I did. (btw those strap photos were taken over a week ago from our last snow storm).

I sold the Titan to my buddy for 5 grand. He is getting a great deal and paying me $250 monthly until paid off (this will go to my new car payments which will be around $330). As soon as I buy a new car, he'll take delievery. So anwhere from 2 days from now, or all the way up to september!

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Go to the dealer and get the shipping tie down mounts it's kind of like having 2 D-rings on the back end under the frame. That's what I put my strap on to pull stuff mostly stupid civic drivers out of ditches.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
$5k for a Titan? You got raped. And having buddies making payments to you? Even worse idea.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
$5k for a Titan? You got raped. And having buddies making payments to you? Even worse idea.
Apparently he likes getting raped!!

Look at the tags...VVVVVVVVVVVVV Down there!!! :rofl:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not at all. I don't need the money. Apparently you guys keep forgeting I'm buying a new truck with now job.. :bangit:

Now on the other hand..did he get a good deal for 5k.. probably not. Each week is a new problem with this thing now....

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Not at all. I don't need the money. Apparently you guys keep forgeting I'm buying a new truck with now job.. :bangit:

Now on the other hand..did he get a good deal for 5k.. probably not. Each week is a new problem with this thing now....
Oh! Excuuuuuuuse me! I didn't know you didn't need the money. How's it feel to be wealthy? And as far as problems, as far as I am concerned you're a troll. :lol:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts