Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for everybody's help on this board. I recently purchased a 2005 Titan XE with 87,000 miles on it for $11,000 and wanted to make it look a little nicer and thought i would share my results. It made a big difference for around $700 dollars. Now i have a truck that i love and it is way cheaper than my 350z was.

4 almost new BF Goodrich Mudders from friend = $400
3" front 2" rear spacer kit off ebay = $175
Bedlined stock steel wheels = $45
Bedlined rear bumper = $15
Window Tint and Brow = $75
Bump stops from summit racing = $14

Thanks for all the advice and info!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Look's way better!!! Nice T!!! :)

Reactions: nick3000

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sick brutha. are you gonna do the tails and headlights ? dont forget the grill mod too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sick brutha. are you gonna do the tails and headlights ? dont forget the grill mod too.
I will probably do a grill mod first as mine is old and faded and possibly headlights next. I saw someone on here that took the headlights apart and painted the frames black and it looked good. then maybe an easy de-badge on the sides. The truck is a little rough around the edges as it has been worked out of by the previous owner so i don't want to stick too much money and effort into it but a maybe a few subtle tweaks here and there. Thanks for the props

·
Registered
795 Posts
good start!

·
Registered
940 Posts
looks great!! u might wana color match the headlights when u do them. like mine. .. looks great imo

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Nice start. The problem is that you started to mod your truck, now you won't be able to stop. Have fun and it looks good.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I have "Titan on the Brain" 24/7 thank's to this forum! LOL :)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Looking good dude.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Looks pretty slick brochacho!! Haha! Bedliner saved my life!! LMAO!...but seriously!!...it did!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looks sick bro! going a similar route, will be sure to post before and after once its said and done :eyebrow:

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
That window tint made a huge difference. truck looks good. That ford looks nice too.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Nick where are you located at, The background looks like Louisiana to me... I could be wrong though, being here makes anything with plant like look like home.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Nick where are you located at, The background looks like Louisiana to me... I could be wrong though, being here makes anything with plant like look like home.
TIM!!
I live in Shreveport Louisiana
Pretty sweet call there from just the pictures

·
Registered
202 Posts
I live in central louisiana and it looks JUST like the background in your pics.

BTW looks ALOT better for a little money

1 - 16 of 16 Posts