Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got the newest issue of Nissan Sport Mag, and turned to page 96 and found that my truck was featured in the magazine!!! It also has information about the upcoming Project Titan they'll be working on. This is a really good magazine, and I think everyone should subscribe!! I think I payed around $26 or so for a 2 year subscription! Can't beat the price for a 100-page Nissan/Infiniti magazine.

www.nissansportmag.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Congratulations on being published in the magazine! The website they listed was wrong it should read www.titantalk.com
Why block your last name? We will all see it when we get the magazine too.

Clint

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clint said:
Congratulations on being published in the magazine! The website they listed was wrong it should read www.titantalk.com
Why block your last name? We will all see it when we get the magazine too.

Clint
LOL..I know..It's just force of habit that I block out personal information.

·
Registered
514 Posts
It's to bad you didn't get a pic in there like what's on your signature. Much nicer when you got done with it .

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Traitor!!!

·
Super Moderator
159,635 Posts
Well done Ag! Too bad it's before the "big" lift!!!! :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
congrats! what does that magazine usually publish? performance upgrades? or just basic info about nissans...?

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nissan Mike said:
I thought you were one of us?
We go in print and don't get mentioned...hum
Oh well uh congrats anyway!
I'm a member of both forums! There was a thread at CT that I submitted my picture to. It was obviously something the admin of CT worked out with the magazine to choose a member's truck to feature.

I'm just happy my truck is in the magazine!

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Congats AG and Titan814. It's a trully outstanding quality publication. Great layout/print quality/content. Former Z Magaizine people put it together to cover all Nissan/Datsun/Fairlady/Infinity stuff. I had my toolboxes in the first issue last summer. I think we should all consider this as one of our best public outlets for our Titans. I am writing an article now to be considered for the next issue. They are serious about including Titans/Armadas in it. I postede about it many months ago, but got llittle notice from either site I hope we see the opportunities before us as A titan community. Congrats again AG. Nice job, nice ride.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Now why did you have to go and block out the CT name??? Without CT your truck wouldn't of even made it in the mag............

So I guess you haven't told your fellow TT members that you are a sponsor over at "Club Titan" then.........

1 - 20 of 25 Posts