Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup I got some new shoes for my Titan Nitto Trail Grapplers M/T. My size actually got release like this week or so. But yea i love these new tires since they ride so smooth, and my truck doesn't vibrate like my other tires i had before. Never looking back at Pro Comp tires.....:teethmast Also they are quiet when driving, you don't get that hissing noise. Total opposite of the Nitto Mud Grapplers. I will consider buying this exact set again after these waste. Plus i got all 4 tires for $1012 very low price. I was gonna get the Toyo M/T but they wanted $1280 and by far these Nittos look more aggressive then the Toyo's.

My T getting remove the old shoes....

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea the thread is as tall as a Nickle...

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Looks good. Are they load range D?
They are E range and is more puncture resistance then D range. As well as more preload resistance too.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
u lucky bastard

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
D is 8 ply and E is 10 ply. They will handle more weight than a D and are heavy as f*ck. I'm trying to get away from E's.
yea man i carried one and was like what the Fu*k these are heavier then my Pro Comps...but aww what the heck i had pay for them already. Also because i was just sick and tire of the Pro Comps since if i would go over 45mph my truck would shake like if it was gona brake.....kinda like when the carrier bearing goes bad. But hey i do alot of Highway driving everyday i belive 80 miles a day and the are rank very good for high way

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
yea man i carried one and was like what the Fu*k these are heavier then my Pro Comps...but aww what the heck i had pay for them already. Also because i was just sick and tire of the Pro Comps since if i would go over 45mph my truck would shake like if it was gona brake.....kinda like when the carrier bearing goes bad. But hey i do alot of Highway driving everyday i belive 80 miles a day and the are rank very good for high way
Ya Pro Comps are notorious for riding like crap. I have Toyo MT's right now. I'm definitely going to get something lighter.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya Pro Comps are notorious for riding like crap. I have Toyo MT's right now. I'm definitely going to get something lighter.
arent Toyos also E class?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
not till my truck is bigger then yours =)... so it could be a while.. btw.. I LOVEEEE THE TAG!! =) hahahahhahahahah

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Them are some good lookin' MUD FLAPS... hhhmmm... I wonder where you got those from... maybe another Silver Titan??? Looks good!
They came with the truck stock. They are black. ha ha thats funny uh since they are so small..lol the good thing is cops dont tell me anything about my tire sticking out since i have those mud flaps..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts