Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i can fit mine in but i have to take off the antenna and fold in the passenger side mirror.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
It looks like a tight squeeze. But I am sure your Titan doesn't mind that as long as it gets to be inside.:D

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Congrats on the new Garage, I hope the Titan doesn't mind if you sleep nearby! :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
congrats man ...

·
Super Moderator
160,796 Posts
I'm surprised at two things Ag. First that it would fit under the door. And second that it isn't too long for the garage. But congrats on the new lease! :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
hmmm.... my garage wouldnt even fit a dropped titan lol.. too narrow.. so i turned it into a bedroom and bought a big shed for the back... thats where we keep my sister.. mom says no animals in the house... haha jk but it is her room now

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
LMAO!!!! That's funny!
oh yeah she doesnt sleep in the shed, thats why i got rid of the garage lol...so either way still bad...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
hmm last 2 pics.. what did you did trade your truck for the house and a cheby err gmc maybe ?? lol

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
ahh... thats funny, you get the garage... my friend has a room mate with a 2001 galant with playboy graphics and rims and everything and he parks it in the driveway next to his girls 07 murano.. then his evo gets to stay in the cave i need to get pics of that galant its so funny how riced up it is...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
here it is lol

Attachments

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
killcatzforfun said:
ahh... thats funny, you get the garage... my friend has a room mate with a 2001 galant with playboy graphics and rims and everything and he parks it in the driveway next to his girls 07 murano.. then his evo gets to stay in the cave i need to get pics of that galant its so funny how riced up it is...
Haha, that's funny..yea none of the other guys wants to park in the garage, so I told them I'd have no problem parking in the garage!!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
u see my last post with the pic of his galant ? and yeah thats his dumb pos self in the car lol..

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
yeah i doubt he paid much... the rims are regular 22s with playboy stickers on the caps.. his tail lights are spray paint black he got like 10 no name lcds in it and all his speakers are jokes... i doubt he changes the oil every 20k.. hes very cheap and stingy..and its ghetto rigged to where he needs to hit 2 different key fobs without the alarm going off.. man i could go for hours on this pos lol.. ill get better pics when i get back from disney ! lol

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
killcatzforfun said:
yeah i doubt he paid much... the rims are regular 22s with playboy stickers on the caps.. his tail lights are spray paint black he got like 10 no name lcds in it and all his speakers are jokes... i doubt he changes the oil every 20k.. hes very cheap and stingy..and its ghetto rigged to where he needs to hit 2 different key fobs without the alarm going off.. man i could go for hours on this pos lol.. ill get better pics when i get back from disney ! lol
Have fun at Disney! I'm going the first week of August. Can't wait! :D

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
Have fun at Disney! I'm going the first week of August. Can't wait! :D
right-o let me know when and where at in disney i got friends that can make your whole week stay there free lol just let me know so i can get the cards right ahead of time

1 - 20 of 24 Posts