Nissan Titan Forum banner
181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
spray n' pray!? it's all about one shot one kill, kid!! although i was always the one gettin killed :teethmast

i loved playing in the trenches and the field w/ the helicopter (baghdad?), but haaaaated vietnam or n. korea (can't remember). there was a dude that almost got his a** BEAT by a bunch of people cuz he was shooting way too hot. hit me right on the collar bone :crying:
do they still make those flavored paintballs?? :lol:
Yea but i haven't tasted one in awhile. lol :teethmast Bosnia is the one with the helicopter n tents. There is only 1 map at that place that i hate and that is the trenches. Everytime i've played it ive gotten owned:bangit:

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
i won for the 1st time ever in the trenches. there was this guy who took away my thunder cuz he had cheated so even though i was the last one standing and should've won fair n square, that dude messed it all up and took the sweetness outta my win by shooting me in the face. i can't stand cheaters..

so i take it...any kind of trench/ditch...you dont get along with?

haha
:rofl: d'oh!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
Dude holy crap, i was going down the pictures list one by one cause I didnt wanna ruin the end surprise and some of those pics made my jaw drop. Glad to see no one messed with the truck, is everything still okay on it with no damdage? I wouldve cried dude
I told you guys it was bad:crying::crying:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·

Too bad I didn't drive my other titan 4wheelin

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
So how much did it cost you to get it out?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
you 1st need to drive it off the street //// :huh:
Details... details..... Ehhhh... don't be so picky... :lol:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
damn brutha i'm glad you got ur $hit back.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
so exactly how much damage did you do to your titan? or are you still assessing that? looks like in this pic, the grill and bumper are a bit askew. perhaps the frame is tweaked temporarily due to it being in the position its in. is the grill and bumper still askew?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Dang Hooligan, I didn't notice that. Something defiantly don't look right there.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Dang Hooligan, I didn't notice that. Something defiantly don't look right there.
ya, i figured there was something there. i've been in a huge rut in the desert with the driver side rear wheel about 4 feet off the ground, right rear wheel stuck in a rut and the front 2 tires level. talk about frame twister. i had a hard time opening my door and when i went to shut it, it wouldn't cause the door and cab were off by almost 2 inches. once we pulled her out the frame went back to normal and the door shut like it was brand new again. had me sweatin' balls when it was twisted. reason why i ask if the grill and bumper is still askew after the recovery? doors are closed and fenders are all lined up still, perhaps its some lower bumper damage???

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
ya, i figured there was something there. i've been in a huge rut in the desert with the driver side rear wheel about 4 feet off the ground, right rear wheel stuck in a rut and the front 2 tires level. talk about frame twister. i had a hard time opening my door and when i went to shut it, it wouldn't cause the door and cab were off by almost 2 inches. once we pulled her out the frame went back to normal and the door shut like it was brand new again. had me sweatin' balls when it was twisted. reason why i ask if the grill and bumper is still askew after the recovery? doors are closed and fenders are all lined up still, perhaps its some lower bumper damage???
Glad it started working again, I would be so scared/ Pissed of that happened to me.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
so exactly how much damage did you do to your titan? or are you still assessing that? looks like in this pic, the grill and bumper are a bit askew. perhaps the frame is tweaked temporarily due to it being in the position its in. is the grill and bumper still askew?

Damn good catch, didnt notice that. I hope he didnt get any frame damage tho that would really suck

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I have seen 4 trucks and a wrecker stuck in the Tennessee river, a bulldozer and $400 got everybody's truck home. You are just going to have to throw some resources at the problem if you can't get it yourself. Lots of trucks, beer, and a buddy with a tractor is how we would handle your problem in Alabama.
this is sooo true!!! It took a farmer in a Deere 4440 with dual back tires to pull my K-5 off the sandbar of the Choctawhatchee river LOL

Glad you got your truck out safely claremont!

·
Premium Member
59,135 Posts
Now these vehicles are stuck.

This one is still running

Attachments

·
Premium Member
59,135 Posts
This one is still running too.

Attachments

181 - 200 of 200 Posts