Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah no problem now that i have pics to back up what ive done i dont think ill get crap thrown at me like before cuz i freakin 18 haha. well its an 8 inch cst and 3 inch Performance Accessories Body lift. I then bought my wheels and tires for an amazing deal from a company out of town. I painted my suspension components the blue color you see. I would have powder coated but since im headed to college soon i couldnt push my pocket that far. I painted the axle the same blue color as the lift components and then painted the differential cover and the driveline black. I think thats about it for now. if anyone has any questions feel free to ask....o and did i mention its damn fun to drive! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks great, you will have to get some nerf bars when you get to college so the sorority girls can get up in the cab....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Very nice looking truck.. Hows the power loss with those 37" tires?

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
good job Kelldawg! you're the kid that did all your own install and work huh? maybe i'm thinking of someone else...

anyhow, looks [email protected], especially in that kick a$$ smoke color!!! :cheers:

btw, that's an 04 tripleC... or at least it has got to be, since only 04s got the special edition "endurance" badges :jester:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i would be that kid. Thanks tho for real. As for the power loss eh its not that bad. It still gets up and goes like before

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very cool man, I really like the wheels/tires. I probably can't go that high when my current tires wear out, but I definitely want to do a bigger lift when they do.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gotta love the 37's. Nicely done

1 - 20 of 45 Posts