Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been here in Germany for two months now. Got my truck a couple weeks back, finally got it registered, and had a chance to take it on the autobahn. I was bored this weekend driving out to Trier, Germany, so I thought you guys would like this little video clip. Anyone else heard of a Titan on the Autobahn?

It's pretty funny, when I'm driving around the locals look at my truck like it's a damn Lamborghini. . .love it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v336/seanvree/?action=view&current=VreeAutoBahn.flv

or

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2030504563

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
That was pretty cool, except you kept making nervous. I wanted you to look at the damn road.............not the trees!!! :D

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Looks like fun, whats the price of gas over thier?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
ahh man that is sweet!! I miss driving in Europe - stay safe!! what's gas price without the coupons?? I remember paying about 4.25 - 4.60 per gal in France and Italy (jeez back in 1995 LOL)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Cool vid man You scared me looking into the camera and going 115mph at the same time. Sorry to hear about the jacking of your gps and the broken window. Might want to mount it somewhere more discrete. I am sure everyone love the truck!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BigA said:
Looks like fun, whats the price of gas over thier?
Gas right now is about 5/gal. It's not bad because we pay US prices. . .

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4wheelpeel said:
Sorry to hear about the jacking of your gps and the broken window. Might want to mount it somewhere more discrete.
Humm? I'm confused, no one stole my GPS?

·
Registered
34,397 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
i wanna drive that fast here
and have it be legal...

i think we have a strech here in New Braunfels
called the little AutoBahn
except if i doo 115 i will be through it in about 30 seconds

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4wheelpeel said:
Sorry I was reading a post on this site today where his gps was stolen out of his truck somwhere in europe. My bad.
Yeah, no biggie, got me worried now.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Cool video. But watch out! The rules are very strict on the Autobahn. No traffic in the left lane, except to pass. Once you pass, you must merge into the right lane. You had a couple of long runs in the left lane that would get you a nice ticket. :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Isn't there a road in Montana like the Autobahn. Cool vid by the way . I would have to agree about the GPS kinda sticks out for someone to see .

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
What kind of gas mileage do you get at 100mph?? It can't be good

·
Registered
618 Posts
ProjectTitan007 said:
Isn't there a road in Montana like the Autobahn. Cool vid by the way . I would have to agree about the GPS kinda sticks out for someone to see .
Man I lived out west in wyoming last summer and winter. I did a lot of driving through montana and was looking for that so called road and never found one with a speed limit over 55mph.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Just called one of my German co-workers, and he told me when he left yesterday to come here regular gas is running around $1.37 Euro/liter. This translates to:

1.73 Euro = 1.85 USD
1.85 x ~3.8 liters/gallon = $7.03 USD/gallon. Ouch.

My coworker said diesel is around $1.10 - 1.15/liter (= $5.89 USD/gallon). Better but not much. I don't know how often I could drive the Titan around at those prices.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts