Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after working out the price with the dealer a few weeks ago, the order went in last Saturday 3/6 and my truck order was confirmed with Nissan today! :) :) :) The wait is slowly killing me!

I insisted the Dealer fax me the confirmation so that I can double check to ensure the correct packages/config. were ordered. The confirmation says it will be an April build, so I'm hoping for an early May delivery. Does that sound reasonable? Are there any others who ordered their truck? What were the wait times?

·
Registered
232 Posts
That sounds right to me
Ordered in March to be built in April for customer joygasm in May :hat:

·
Registered
739 Posts
titanjbc said:
.. Does that sound reasonable? Are there any others who ordered their truck? What were the wait times?
Seems right on! - as long as you don't live in Canada where they have a habit of losing trucks! My wait has been since I ordered in November!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
1BadTitan said:
My order also went on 3/6/04 and I've been waiting since 2/18. I already have parts for it. On my list below... I will have all of it before the truck even gets here.

where did you find the HID headlights.???? I am gonna want to get those also

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
awesome, thanks :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
AW RIGHT, Titanjbc! You'll love that Titan when May rolls around! :cheers:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Hey Briarman, I even ordered the hat, black w/red lettering.

Keane, I feel for you. If I had to wait that long, I'd be going out of my mind.

1BAD, we'll have to see who get's their TITAN first.

The dealership said they should have the VIN in 3 weeks or so.

The nice thing is that I have to put at least 500+ miles on the truck once I get it before I can pick up my new trailer, so I'll have a good excuse to DRIVE IT once I get it!! VROOM.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My order went in January 6th and I'm still waiting!!! It is HARD!!!!
Delivery date is scheduled for March 24th, dealer said it's suppose to get a "bump up" so I should expect it earlier.

It's not going to be easy to wait I can promise you that.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had a whacky thing happen. Dealer told me I could order from the factory with any option combination. So in my case I could order the utility bed package on a SE KC w/o the popular package and air bags w/o tow and offroad packages. 3-4 days later they said the factory kicked it back, but they were still checking. Two more days went buy with no word. I finally emailed them and told them to send me my deposit back, I'd work with another dealer.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I ordered mine (KC SE 4WD Galaxy)on 2/16. The dealer actually placed the order with the factory on 3/2. I was told it is 90 days from 3/2, but they say it "may" be sooner. Man, I sure hope so. The wait is already killin' me! :crying:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Congrats!!!! I ordered my truck on Dec. 5th and took delivery of the truck on Feb.10th. So two months and 5 days for me. My truck was early, factory had a date of feb. 28th. And they bump that date up twice! Went from the 28th to the 23 to the 18th. On the 10th it was at the dealer! So they can come early! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Deepwater, you made my day! When I ordered the truck, the salesman said the company line is 90 days from order until delivery. I had heard of people getting them earlier and informed him of that. He said it's better to tell the customer 90 days and have the truck come in early than 60 days and have the truck late. I'd have to agree with that logic.

March 6th + 2 months and 5 days = May 11th. That'd be great, but I'm not holding my breath.

Motoman, the dealer was wrong. :huh: Certain packages (say Offroad) require others (for an SE, need Popular-Bench or Captain's- or RF package to get the Offroad).

I wanted steprails and fog lights. The salesman tried to order it that way, but was rejected by the factory, so I'll be adding them on myself later. The NissanUSA website, under build you vehicle, has those requirements if you're interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts