Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im new to this whole forum thing. But i do have a few questions i would like answered! I have a 2010 titan pro 4x. Ok now if my tires came factory as 33" with my new 3"front and 2" rear lift there shouldnt be a problem with 315/70/17 right? now the other question is there some sorta differance with the regular 4x4 and the pro 4x suspention cuz ive seen on sites that a 6" lift only allows 35's but there is never anything for a pro 4x on any site and i cant get any help from the sites.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Welcome to TT. I think you need a 2" level any more and you will have contact. I have contact now with a level. The Pro4x is a trim package and they make 6" lifts for it like Pro Comp, CST, Rough Country, Fabtech, etc.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Ok im new to this whole forum thing. But i do have a few questions i would like answered! I have a 2010 titan pro 4x. Ok now if my tires came factory as 33" with my new 3"front and 2" rear lift there shouldnt be a problem with 315/70/17 right? now the other question is there some sorta differance with the regular 4x4 and the pro 4x suspention cuz ive seen on sites that a 6" lift only allows 35's but there is never anything for a pro 4x on any site and i cant get any help from the sites.
2008 and up come with bigger brakes, so you'll run into problems with 17s.

·
Registered
383 Posts
2008 and up come with bigger brakes, so you'll run into problems with 17s.
Good catch on that... Yeah I am in the process of upgrading brakes to 2008 brakes but still wondering if running the smaller 2005 calipers/rotors with 17's would be better... more rubber on 17's?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts