[/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
93,609 Posts
Nice looking Truck!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i dont think its lowered.. i think those rims are just so huge it fills it up lol...

anyways next.. hmm lets see debadge the back for sure..
get the tailgate bib painted either red to match or something else..
also paint door handle and mirrors red possible.. or leave them alone...
red underglow... idk what else though but for now your str8

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
killcatzforfun said:
i dont think its lowered.. i think those rims are just so huge it fills it up lol...

anyways next.. hmm lets see debadge the back for sure..
get the tailgate bib painted either red to match or something else..
also paint door handle and mirrors red possible.. or leave them alone...
red underglow... idk what else though but for now your str8
correct... stock height........ i am thinking painted door handles

·
Registered
561 Posts
What they said - debadge the tailgate, blacked out heads. Is it possible to paint an exhaust tip black and it stay looking good? I mean, you ARE getting all of the chrome off of the truck after all...

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
AirRide man! If you can find someone willing to do it. That was the main reason I traded in my 04 2wd for my 06 4wd. I couldn't find anyone that was willing to do it. So I figured I'll just go play in the dirt.

Some suggestions:
De Badge or paint emblems black
Black out headlights
paint mirror caps and door handles
Air Ride or 3/4 McGaugheys drop.

Just my $.02.......

·
Premium Member
75,082 Posts
add some truck nuts... haha jk

you can always make it smoother.. cover the bed... you can add fogs, and aftermarket head and taillights... color match your mirrors and handles... paint the rear bib, debadge the tailgate... get your engine cover painted... oh wait, i'm reading off my list :)

you've got a really clean ride!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Tru Trac and a supercharger for that fast lookin beast!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I can't see your attached pics. I assume you got it back from the shop better than new? we need pics.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Vus truck looks sick, everyone stood and watched as you drove away...just fill in the foose and your ready to roll. oh and if you need red truck nuts, my red chevy was de-balled (the wife said they had to go if i wanted to keep spending money on it and my toys)!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
KUSTOMZMAN1 said:
Vus truck looks sick, everyone stood and watched as you drove away...just fill in the foose and your ready to roll. oh and if you need red truck nuts, my red chevy was de-balled (the wife said they had to go if i wanted to keep spending money on it and my toys)!
Eh, dem Chebbies gotz no balz anyhoo...... :ftard:

J/K!!! Nice ride, KM1.

Oh, 814, those wheels on that thing really make it POP! Are they the same ones that got ripped by the truck hitch? didn't see the red on them in the other pics. Looks great!!!!

Color matching the black plastic would be next on my list. That'd look real clean..... :eek:ldschool

·
Registered
242 Posts
You've got great taste.... For a truck ricer.... J/K man :teeth:

Looks awesome!

·
Registered
35 Posts
DarkS1de said:
like i said in the other post, you need blacked out headlights!:thumbsup:
I agree, I love em myself!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
dont get those halos... they SUCK when it comes to driving with them at night but sure as hell look cool....

·
Registered
35 Posts
titan814 said:
that looks really good! but, i think im going to get these....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-06-NISSAN-TITAN-LED-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-BLK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ005QQitemZ150146113228QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

i like the blacked out look but i dont want it to affect the output of my HID's

Those are very sweet looking. I may consider a pair myself. Let me know if they are ok at night with your Hid's. I have to take my covers off to drive at night (DEER) and my Hellas are illegal to use, lol.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts