Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sure, you do NOT want to be behind this guy on the freeway when his handiwork jiggles loose! Hopefully the cops will nab him before he gets rolling, if that's even possible!

Can you believe that an adult human being came up with this?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,271 Posts
LMAO!!! Now that's funny! Sad..... but funny! And I'll bet he tells all his buddies it's better than sliced bread! :lol:

·
Premium Member
57,480 Posts
No matter how idiot proof you make things, along comes a better idiot.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
This was on here about 2 weeks ago.

·
Super Moderator
159,626 Posts
Hey, that's in BB's sig right above you! :rofl:

I say that HAS to be a staged photo. Real, but staged.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And GM will probably claim this voids his warranty! I know for a fact that S-10 tailgates are rated for 1,000 pounds of tongue weight, so he's in the clear!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
OMG!! What a dumbass!!!!!!! Death looking for a place to happen!!

·
Premium Member
92,271 Posts
Wah! It's still funny. And some people might not have seen the first one. Like most of us.....

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I missed it the first time. I think it is funny and hope like hell I never see one of those coming down the road!!!!

I like the chains and wood blocks helping to support the weight!!!!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I hope to GOD that I never see something like that in front of me on the road!!! It's amazing what people can come up with if the need is enough!

Also, it seems someone is in desperate need of a set of air bags. Or some helper springs......:bangit:

·
Registered
514 Posts
The new and improved 4X4 hitch post option. I wonder if his family has to sit in the back of the fifth wheel to keep from doing a wheelie.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
It looks like the front wheels are ready to come off the ground, just sitting still!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Kinda reminds me of when me and my old man would watch the tractor pulls when I was a kid . The guy would try and steer everytime the wheels bounced off the ground . It's amazing that you get a ticket for doing a burnout . But, this guy will probably travel the country asking the cops he sees for directions to the next Waffle House.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What a brilliant idea. I think I'm going to run down to the steel salvage yard & get a 1/2 steel plate about 4' x 6' & weld it into the bed of my Titan & then I can haul a 5th wheel. Could probably put wheelie bars on the back end to keep it from squatting. Reminds me of the Red Green show on public television on Saturday night. God help us.

·
Premium Member
92,271 Posts
BobF49 said:
What a brilliant idea. I think I'm going to run down to the steel salvage yard & get a 1/2 steel plate about 4' x 6' & weld it into the bed of my Titan & then I can haul a 5th wheel. Could probably put wheelie bars on the back end to keep it from squatting. Reminds me of the Red Green show on public television on Saturday night. God help us.
Now that was a FUNNY show! I loved his duct tape episode and the ones where he was fixing his van!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Carbeaux said:
Hey, that's in BB's sig right above you! :rofl:

I say that HAS to be a staged photo. Real, but staged.
I don't think that's staged. It looks like too much effort was put into it to be just a gag picture. I truly believe there are people out there that are that dumb, and some that are even dumber..... lol :D

·
Super Moderator
159,626 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
I don't think that's staged. It looks like too much effort was put into it to be just a gag picture. I truly believe there are people out there that are that dumb, and some that are even dumber..... lol :D
So you're saying I'm trying to give the public at large too much credit huh? :rofl: If that pic is true, I only hope that they can't breed. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts