Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
2021 Armada SL 馃憤馃徎
What flavor? I like some of the Duke Cannon bar soap scents from Duluth Trading鈥hey would make good truck scents.

Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
that's super cool. did you make it or find it somewhere? i need one in grey to put in the wife's car, ha ha ha, so she can see the coolness of the truck when not in it, ha ha ha

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
Not sure what that smells like鈥
Broken dreams and regret. 馃挃

i am ordering one this afternoon.
Mine still smells new. :p I'll probably trade it in a few weeks after the new smell is gone. COUGH @Warhammer COUGH :ROFLMAO:

Seems like it's something that can easily be made at home, as long as you have access to a printer that can print on that type of paper, I actually have about 100 air fresheners that you get from a car wash. I'd get at least one a day for the several months that I drove for Uber and had a car wash service. I am going to have to find those things. They never smell like what they say on the package. "Leather" smells weird.

Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
i just want to put the truck in cristina's new little car since she didn't get a frontier. i wish i could order at work but their website doesn't work here, it freezes

Registered
i just want to put the truck in cristina's new little car since she didn't get a frontier. i wish i could order at work but their website doesn't work here, it freezes
Get her one with this image*. That would be pretty hilarious. lol

*TitanSSOul does not assume any liability for you getting put in the doghouse for stated recommendations. :D

Registered
Cristina is probably smart not buying a new model. Let others be the guinea pigs!

Registered
Cristina is probably smart not buying a new model. Let others be the guinea pigs!
There are definitely pros and cons. IIRC, the powertrain for the new Frontier is being pulled over from the previous year (which had a recent update) , and I think they're going to shove the 9-speed in it too. My concern would mostly be with the drivetrain of a new vehicle, if it's going to be new, but in this case it's being brought over so the previous guys were probably guinea pigs. I figure the electronics should be pretty consistent with other models as they get their supply from the same place. The plus is that she'll have a warranty behind the new model, and corporate engineers might take a vested interest in her ownership experience.

When I bought a new Saturn that was factory supercharged, it was not without bugs, but I also had GM's engineering support behind it as they knew that I was one of the first owners of that type of vehicle and wanted to make sure that they didn't have any supply chain issues that needed to be addressed. It was a great little car btw. I remember surprising a few people in it. I'll never forget an F-body owner and his GF being douchey on the road by driving next to a slow car on the right, not letting people pass. When I pulled up, they tried to keep me bottled in, but I dropped it into 3rd gear and when it came time for me to take off, they didn't know what hit them. I saw them in my rear-view try to catch up, but their automatic didn't downshift as quickly and I left them standing still. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts