Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24k obo as is... great truck and i love her, just getting kinda bored... 2005 w/ 38,000 miles

[/IMG]

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Say it ain't so Hunt! Say it ain't so!

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I like your front grill, where did you get them? The black looks realy nice

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
You are killing me.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dude how about before you sell...you trade me grille's 4 piece billet??? And tail lights??? Huh Huh come on. lol You know stock tails attract more buyers...I swear lol

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dunno guys my old lady yelled at me last night when i told her i was gonna sell my truck. she was like "you love that truck more than anything".....

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
titan814 said:
i dunno guys my old lady yelled at me last night when i told her i was gonna sell my truck. she was like "you love that truck more than anything".....
My wife has said the same thing, but it was never a positive statement! lol.

Keep the truck, figure new challenges, consider Mods you never thought you would want before. That is a unique, and gorgeous looking Titan! Keep it.Especially since the wife is "for it".

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
drop a supercharger or better jet a turbo that would be a challange...

Is funny cause I get the same statement from my wife...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Instead of selling your truck, why don't you buy a car for daily driving during the week, and then you will miss driving your truck. Then you will look forward to driving on the weekends.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You will more than likely be very sorry if you sell your awesome Titan. I can't do the mods I want right now, but I cannot imagine not having my Titan. I work at a Home Depot and I see soooooo many Titans in the lot work and pleasure ones. They look so good and and I am quick to point mine out in the parking lot to the other owners. Hang in there if you can with that "tight" red Titan.

·
Registered
601 Posts
i feel the same way.. what are you planning on getting?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
If your bored try something different. Put a huge lift kit on it and get some big tires or something.

·
Registered
390 Posts
we tossed around the idea of doing a bullet proof lift kit and running 37's on the 24's he has now, but thats a whole-lot-o money... even for Vus's spending habbits. and i dont think its about the gas guys....he's got a street bike and WRX STI, "with pink pig stickers" sorry vus had to throw that out there!!! you should see his truck in person, pictures dont do it justice. so just keep it so when i get my new titan we can mob the streets together without pink pig stickers..lol:bangit:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts