Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 5th of March. What is that form called that shows what they actually ordered (color/options) so i can ask them for it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
03/18/04 order

Bmaez said:
the 5th of March. What is that form called that shows what they actually ordered (color/options) so i can ask them for it.
i ordered mine on the 5th of march too
mine didn't get officially sent until 03/18/04
truck was built last week and is in transit now from canton, ms.
i am still trying to trade/sell my car so that i can get it!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
vin # and call from dealer

dcrobt said:
i ordered mine on the 5th of march too
mine didn't get officially sent until 03/18/04
truck was built last week and is in transit now from canton, ms.
i am still trying to trade/sell my car so that i can get it!!!
my nissan dealer called me last week and said the truck was in production this week and should be here by the end of april at least. they moved me up the line and i didn't even put a 1500 deposit on it.
i didn't put any money down on it and we haven't discussed price or financing either so everything is still up in the air!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
special titan pricing from nissan distributor

dcrobt said:
my nissan dealer called me last week and said the truck was in production this week and should be here by the end of april at least. they moved me up the line and i didn't even put a 1500 deposit on it.
i didn't put any money down on it and we haven't discussed price or financing either so everything is still up in the air!!!!!!
bluff city nissan in memphis has a great relationship with their distributor and they have a few titans in stock.
here is the price i got from landers nissan on the same truck but at a different dealer.
landers is in southaven , ms.
36,290 msrp
-4,000 discount
32,290 sub-total
+ 244 dealer prep/hood protector/wheel locks pkg.
279 doc. fee
10 temporary drive-out tag
32,823 plus ttl
total
best deal i've found so far on a 2wd cc le
all options exc nav.

·
Registered
548 Posts
price?

dcrobt said:
bluff city nissan in memphis has a great relationship with their distributor and they have a few titans in stock.
here is the price i got from landers nissan on the same truck but at a different dealer.
landers is in southaven , ms.
36,290 msrp
-4,000 discount
32,290 sub-total
+ 244 dealer prep/hood protector/wheel locks pkg.
279 doc. fee
10 temporary drive-out tag
32,823 plus ttl
total
best deal i've found so far on a 2wd cc le
all options exc nav.
anyone find a deal better than this one?
4k off sticker, etc.
no deal on ext warr or accessories

·
Registered
183 Posts
Bmaez,

Mine, too, was ordered on 3/5/04. Nissan has a computer system (of course) that tracks orders. Each order has an order #; lists the trim line, colors & options; MSRP and Invoice prices; production month; VIN #; Status (ontime, etc.); rail ship date; rail receive date; ETA and other assorted info.

Call the salesman and ask for a printout of the truck order. It's usually just one page like photos listed on Dcobt's posts. All the salesman has to do is log in, print one page and fax.

From what I gather from others in TT, the VIN does not show up in the system until the specific truck begins production. Around that time, the VIN and dealer ETA should appear.

I spoke to my salesman last Friday 4/2 and as of that date, the VIN, etc. had not been posted. I will be sure to post here when I get the call with the ETA so that others that ordered on or around 3/5 can compare notes.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for answering my question. I will let you know when i get my vin
titanjbc said:
Bmaez,

Mine, too, was ordered on 3/5/04. Nissan has a computer system (of course) that tracks orders. Each order has an order #; lists the trim line, colors & options; MSRP and Invoice prices; production month; VIN #; Status (ontime, etc.); rail ship date; rail receive date; ETA and other assorted info.

Call the salesman and ask for a printout of the truck order. It's usually just one page like photos listed on Dcobt's posts. All the salesman has to do is log in, print one page and fax.

From what I gather from others in TT, the VIN does not show up in the system until the specific truck begins production. Around that time, the VIN and dealer ETA should appear.

I spoke to my salesman last Friday 4/2 and as of that date, the VIN, etc. had not been posted. I will be sure to post here when I get the call with the ETA so that others that ordered on or around 3/5 can compare notes.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Mine was ordered on 3/2. I'll be calling my dealer on Monday (4/12) to follow-up. I'll let you guys know what I find out on mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts