Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was deployed last year, and ordered parts for my Titan non-stop. I finally got them all put on, but haven't been on here in a while....sorry! just thought I would update you with a couple of pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks good.

How do you like that peragon cover? It accordians to the front when you open it right?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love it!! It does accordian to the front, but you can open up the whole bed by taking a bar off secured with 2 wingnuts, or you can remove the whole cover with a quick link retainer. I have never had a problem with fitting anything into my bed though, and I've never removed it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
What did you do with the holes in front door molding ?

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
ProjectTitan007 said:
Are you reffering to side moulding that runs along the front and rear doors??? If so, none exist on XE model.

Nice RIms BTW! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ProjectTitan007 said:

didnt know what you were talking about either. I had no molding. I went with the XE because I knew I would change everything like I did....from the wheels to the stereo.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One more picture of my DVD deck. Sorry for the crappy quality. Taken at night with cell phone. Will get better pic later.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
eddyeight said:
One more picture of my DVD deck. Sorry for the crappy quality. Taken at night with cell phone. Will get better pic later.
Looks BADAZZ !!!!!!!.Welcome home and thanks for your service....:rockon

·
Registered
145 Posts
eddyeight said:
Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was deployed last year, and ordered parts for my Titan non-stop. I finally got them all put on, but haven't been on here in a while....sorry! just thought I would update you with a couple of pictures.

1. Great looking truck !!!
2. Thank you for serving our country.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
eddyeight said:

looks good. how do you like your projector headlights. where did you get them from. have you experienced any fogging up with those lights. welcome back

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chieflikalotapus said:
looks good. how do you like your projector headlights. where did you get them from. have you experienced any fogging up with those lights. welcome back
I like them a lot. I think I've had more comments on the headlights than anything else. My girlfriend got them for me from Xtralights.com. They have the matching tail lights too. When I first got them, the driver side one fogged a little bit, but I just adjusted the rubber seals on the back, and haven't had any problems since. I would reccomend to anybody.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gabriel c. said:
hows the light output on the projectors? ive heard so many things (negative) that im still debating if i should get them.:crying:
They are very bright, but have to be adjusted just right due to the clean cutoff line. I get flashed a lot because people think I just have my fog lights on. I think it looks pretty cool though. There isn't much light fade. But what the dims don't cover, the brights DEFINATELY cover. Brighter than stock. Overall, I love them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
motosyco said:
i think i've seen your truck rolling around post. looks good.
If you're at Campbell, come vote for my truck 1 Jul at Hooters! Pretty sure there's going to be some crazy trucks that will sweep mine,:flamed: but just want to see how I do so I'm entering. Plus it gives me something to do to get outta the house.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ahaha I didn't know the XE didn't have side molding . What HU do you have installed in there ?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
eddyeight said:
If you're at Campbell, come vote for my truck 1 Jul at Hooters! Pretty sure there's going to be some crazy trucks that will sweep mine,:flamed: but just want to see how I do so I'm entering. Plus it gives me something to do to get outta the house.
I have to say i love it bro. Never been a fan of pinted or powdercoated wheels. but that does look sweet. It changed my mind on them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts