Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Invoice $25,644 + $500----for a Titan SE-2WD-Crew Cab with the Popular Bench Pkg-whadda u think--also do you think I should upgrade to the Fosgate radio-is there that much difference? Thanx -also pre approved for 3.85.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Excellent price. You need to findout if theadded sound is worth $500. To me it wasn't but to my son it would have been a no brainer-go with the power and the subs. Up to you. I didn't like the way my seat vibrated when the sub was on.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That price sounds about right, I paid 27,900 plus $350 for a 2 wd SE CC w/ popular bench, utility bed and big tow.

Radio depends on what you like, not worth the money for me. Note that there seem to be some problems with the RF radios some people got.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Don't get bamoozled by invoice talk alone. Make sure you ask for out the door (OTD) pricing when you compare. Many like to offer you $100 dollars over invoice only to tack on a $500 "dealer fee" or pin striping at $150 you can get done for $45. You can flush out these thing with a request for OTD pricing AFTER you get the initial offer from the dealer.

I faxed 48 dealers, received a response from about 12, of which 5 were only really worth considering. I used fighting chance's (http://www.fightingchance.com) "fax attack" system and information, it worked great! I am ordering a truck at invoice plus a $395 dealer fee. In my mind that is really $395 over invoice, but dealers don't look at it that way. Any way to contort the picture. I feel really sorry for them, they are still going to make ~$800 in holdback fees from Nissan Plus my $395. All that just to submit my order to the factory. Not bad for them .. huh?

If you find something on the lot that suits your taste, do your homework and offer at the end of the month ... anythings possible.

Remember ... buyer beware :bangit:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts