Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week it seemed like Murphy's Law was in full effect for me... anything that could have possibly gone wrong, went wrong! from getting tore up by a dog at work, to Wednesday night... i was driving to the gym and some B!tch who was texting and driving, blew through a red light and slammed Head on into my truck 30 feet from the entrance of the gym parking lot. Needless to say, the truck isnt totaled (at least i hope not, still waiting on the shop to call me today or tomorrow) she went under my front end, my air bags didnt go off but all of hers did.. im lucky i walked away with out a scratch... since shes 180% liable and its all on video, and she admitted to me and the cops what she was doing (i work with all the cops who responded :big_grin:) when the truck comes out of the shop, i have a feeling there may be a ton of new mods to it... ill make a new post when its fixed.. im feeling one of those big steel front bumpers in the near future!! does anyone else have one? what kind did u get? if so post pics and the type of bumper!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Man, glad to hear your ok.

·
Registered
449 Posts
What kind of work do you do?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im a tshirt salesman... we specialize in v necks!! lol jk i do government security, easiest way to explain it, basically a park ranger (we patrol the beaches, parks railroads and govt. buildings)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Pictures?

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have pics on my instagram @Rammpage, it doesnt look bad!!! theres no body damage because the b!tch went under my truck thanks to the 3" level... but she did manage to blow out the suspension and bend the frame in 3 spots, the cab is pinned to the bed as well... NY State law says that any vehicle with frame damage is a complete loss, you're not allowed to have a modified frame... (i had a bagged s10 with a 4 link in the rear, they would have had a field day with me) so anyway im sh it out of luck!! im going to look at an ecoboost F1-Fiddy tonight because theres zero titans in my area for sale and i cant afford a new one because i just bought a house last week... when it rains it pours!!!! im going tonight to salvage what i can, ill post pics of what i have, that ill be selling... the 1 piece Nismo grille is completely untouched... when i take it off the truck $150 its yours just pay the shipping... the bed cover is 1 year old, its a soft roll up cover, make me a reasonable offer on it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so the only thing i have left is the bed cover, like i said its a year old... its the velcro roll up truxedo cover... i had to erase my inbox because it was full, i know a few of you guys tried to message me but didnt go through.... any reasonable offer gets it!!! i have the mounting kit for the bed with the rail system... i tried to get the rails out but its below zero here and my nipples werent having any of that

·
Registered
27 Posts
That sucks. I read that texting and also talking on the phone was as bad as drinking and driving. I have had several accidents over the years and I wished they had totaled the vehicle versus repairing it. They just never were 100% again after the repair. Most import good that your were not hurt physically.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts