Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gonna save this till OT but I worked really hard to change out the whole suspension this weekend, and I put some new shoes one her too. today I installed my nerf bars and started on some custom drop shackles so I can put her in the weeds, I removed a leaf from the rear thats why its lower than than the front............till this weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
looks awsome man!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Look's really good lowered!!! I like those new rim's & tire's too! What kind & size are they? How's the ride w/o the overload spring? :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so your lowering her?
lol, yeah the lifted look was'nt me. im diggin this way more I only wish I would have kept my lowering kit off the other truck, im gonna black out the wheels I think. the wheels are verde and the tires are 305/35/24 I bought them used so I dont know what they are really.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
lol, yeah the lifted look was'nt me. im diggin this way more I only wish I would have kept my lowering kit off the other truck, im gonna black out the wheels I think. the wheels are verde and the tires are 305/35/24 I bought them used so I dont know what they are really.
LMAO... i see we have things in common haha

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look's really good lowered!!! I like those new rim's & tire's too! What kind & size are they? How's the ride w/o the overload spring? :)
isn't the overload the short one? If so I removed the third from the top, rides about like stock just can't hold a load. I measured it and the gap was 4" from tire to fender and when I put the spare tire in the bed it went down half an inch.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
How much drop did you get in the rear after the leaf removal? Im sittin at 5" btwn the tire n fender...with drop shackles.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good deal. I'll be about level again then. Im sittin 2" up front.
me too come saturday. you got a 2" gap between the tire and fender up front? with the lowering kitt on my 04 I had about a two finger gap front and rear

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
me too come saturday. you got a 2" gap between the tire and fender up front? with the lowering kitt on my 04 I had about a two finger gap front and rear
I assume you were ridin on the bump stops, then? What did you do to cure the problem? Cut the bracket off the frame?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I assume you were ridin on the bump stops, then? What did you do to cure the problem? Cut the bracket off the frame?
you mean on the 04? if so I had about an 8th" gap between the bumpstop and the bracket and it bottom out all the time, not this time around I'll do something different

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Man those wheel really show off how under sized out rotors really are.

Reactions: gweasel77
1 - 15 of 15 Posts