Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pi3yeargrad said:
got any DVD players as well? not in dash but regular DVD players thatll fit in the center console?
yes power acoutic makes a 3/8s din unit . 100 bucks.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tech12volt said:
yes power acoutic makes a 3/8s din unit . 100 bucks.
i have done this in the ceter console standing staright with ease.

·
Registered
299 Posts
This is the one the replaces the piece in the overhead console right. So $499 shipped for the dvd and screen?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FFtitan said:
This is the one the replaces the piece in the overhead console right. So $499 shipped for the dvd and screen?
yes thats correct. 499 dvd player and screen. shipped.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Im trying to figure out what color I need. I have an 08 LE that has what looks like black leather and everything above the doors is like a beige. Not brown but not gray...hmmmm

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FFtitan said:
Im trying to figure out what color I need. I have an 08 LE that has what looks like black leather and everything above the doors is like a beige. Not brown but not gray...hmmmm

Its called almond

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okay, I'm just kinda trying to figure this out.

I've just bought an 08 Titan with the Nav. It has the flip down compartment for the screen in the roof for the dvd player(which I assume is already in the cd player?). Is this screen all I need to watch dvd and is it ready to plug in??

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stoner said:
Okay, I'm just kinda trying to figure this out.

I've just bought an 08 Titan with the Nav. It has the flip down compartment for the screen in the roof for the dvd player(which I assume is already in the cd player?). Is this screen all I need to watch dvd and is it ready to plug in??
It will just snap into the top yes. its not just plug it in . there are some wire connections needed.

·
Registered
564 Posts
NissanHelp just posted the 2008 AV service manuals. I was trying to figure out if you could use the Myron & Davis setup and control it like the factory one.

What I really want is the ability for my girls to use headsets so I don't have to listen to Barney, DoodleBops, etc... I want my MTV!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I was just on the website and it shows $499 for the screen and $125 for the DVD player. Do you have a package price?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts