Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for my keys under the seat and found what appears to be a cup holder under the middle of the seats( 60/40 split w/fold down console)bolted to the floor. I reached my hand under the seat and felt around and there is 2 round holes for a cup with a small tray behind it which extends to the rear seat. If you look at the bottom of the front seat(the back bottom in center) and pull off the plastic trim , the "cup holder" extends all the length of the front seat.
What's up with that?? Any ideas out there??

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Franco said:
I was looking for my keys under the seat and found what appears to be a cup holder under the middle of the seats( 60/40 split w/fold down console)bolted to the floor. I reached my hand under the seat and felt around and there is 2 round holes for a cup with a small tray behind it which extends to the rear seat. If you look at the bottom of the front seat(the back bottom in center) and pull off the plastic trim , the "cup holder" extends all the length of the front seat.
What's up with that?? Any ideas out there??
J/K:jester:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
yeah this was mentioned before. It is used if you decide to take out your seats. Could've saved nissan 50 bucks but they installed it

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I think it was used as a filler to cover the mechanics on the floor board.
Maybe even a bone stock assembly for possible fleet vehicles.

I had to cut mine up to fit an inverter beneath the center seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Sammy Sandbag
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing