Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there still have this bumper on their truck? If so, how is it holding up? Are you still in love with it? Pictures and side views would be fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
I had it on my titan up until I sold it. The new owner ditched it for a plate bumper. It held up great honestly, but their powder coating isn't the greatest. I could see some minor rust beginning to form in the weld areas, but it would have been an easy fix with a little paint. It wasn't all the welds, just a few. Other than that it was great.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had it on my titan up until I sold it. The new owner ditched it for a plate bumper. It held up great honestly, but their powder coating isn't the greatest. I could see some minor rust beginning to form in the weld areas, but it would have been an easy fix with a little paint. It wasn't all the welds, just a few. Other than that it was great.

Great to hear!!! I really love the look of it and doesn't appear to be too bulky which should keep the weight down on the front.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Im the owner that ditched it. Didnt really care for the look of it and it left alot of open space where wires and stuff were visible. I changed it out for a road rhino bumper awhile back heres some pics of it when I had the nfab on

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've had mine on for about 2 years. I spend a lot of time on the beach and it started to rust. I had it sand blasted and I repainted it with a hefty coating of bed liner. Other than that it's held up great.

Rather be fishing

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had mine on for about 2 years. I spend a lot of time on the beach and it started to rust. I had it sand blasted and I repainted it with a hefty coating of bed liner. Other than that it's held up great.

Rather be fishing

What size light bar did you use? Was there mounts built in already for the bar?

·
Registered
22 Posts
What size light bar did you use? Was there mounts built in already for the bar?

I think its a 30 inch. Looked all over for it. My wife finally found it on ebay. It had adjustable width mounting brakets so it bolted straight to the 4 light mounts on the bumper perfect. Was a lot cheaper than a rigid or plashlight too.

Rather be fishing

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think its a 30 inch. Looked all over for it. My wife finally found it on ebay. It had adjustable width mounting brakets so it bolted straight to the 4 light mounts on the bumper perfect. Was a lot cheaper than a rigid or plashlight too.

Rather be fishing

Gotcha, sounds like the one I have on my lower valance, it had adjustable feet as well. I was just wondering how the guys that double stacked the light bars did it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts