Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im starting a Titan Club for the upstate New York area due to the fact I cant find one! I will be creating a website also. So i need help creating a name and getting things started... So far the only semi decent name i came up w is Upstate Titans or Tuned Titans (TT Club for short). Let me know if you think this is a good idea and help me with a name. I need as much support as i can get and if some one wants to help me and be like a co-president or something that would be amazing!

Regulations:
-Must own a titan or armada

-You *DONT* have to live in NY

-Must be a chill person for meets

-Also must help out when givin the chance

What does everyone think about this idea i just want a club atleast semi close to me.....so ill make one myself! Please help and support the new titan club. P.M if you wanna help out or be like a co-president! I will pay for all advertising and website exspenses i just need someone willing to help run things...

·
Premium Member
75,096 Posts
Howdy Neighbor :hi:

There's a little group we have called MVP Titans for the Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania Titan owners. The goal is to plan gatherings and help other members with mods, trades parts, and more or less get a bunch of us together. We don't charge fees or dues, you just have to sign up!

We do not discriminate based on state but we do plan most events in the MVP locations as that is where the active planning members reside. Let me know if you're interested! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Im starting a Titan Club for the upstate New York area due to the fact I cant find one! I will be creating a website also. So i need help creating a name and getting things started... So far the only semi decent name i came up w is Upstate Titans or Tuned Titans (TT Club for short). Let me know if you think this is a good idea and help me with a name. I need as much support as i can get and if some one wants to help me and be like a co-president or something that would be amazing!

Regulations:
-Must own a titan or armada

-You *DONT* have to live in NY

-Must be a chill person for meets

-Also must help out when givin the chance

What does everyone think about this idea i just want a club atleast semi close to me.....so ill make one myself! Please help and support the new titan club. P.M if you wanna help out or be like a co-president! I will pay for all advertising and website exspenses i just need someone willing to help run things...
Why dont you get a crew together and join the MA family?:bangit:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why dont you get a crew together and join the MA family?:bangit:
I tried to see if they would start a ny chapter but they didnt respond to my post. I would if they wud let me know....

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I think it doesn't matter they want as many people a part of Modified Addictions as they can get. It should be no problem at all.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I tried to see if they would start a ny chapter but they didnt respond to my post. I would if they wud let me know....
No problem. Eddie and I have been bombarded with emails and requests lately....and tryin to answer all of em in a timely manner.

Do you know of anyone else in NY that has shown interest?

I'll let Eddie now to start a NY thread and see how much interest there is out that way.

Stay tuned

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright i'll be here let me know when you get one made and ill keep my eyes open for some people with interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts