Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have said they are attending, I plan on making name tags that will have your Avatar name and anything else you want to say to your fellow Titan-eers. (First name perhaps for example)

PM me to let me know what you want!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Niceun aka Rob

·
Registered
63 Posts
Batmanntexas---Scott

·
Registered
591 Posts
Sorry!!:bangit: PM sent!! Thanks, Kronos...

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
niceun said:
Sorry!!:bangit: PM sent!! Thanks, Kronos...
Some folks get jittery around having their name on the board so I want to give people the option...

If you want to post it for, that's cool too!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blavis said:
Tony or Blavis or both.

No matter how hard fritz tries. Don't let him talk you into putting blowupdollwhore on it. :lol:
I got yours...and I'll try not to make that nametag...it's tempting!

·
Premium Member
92,269 Posts
Hi Kronos! Blackbeauty will suffice.

We also came up with another idea. We could all get T-shirts made with our avatars on the front and TitanTalk.com on the back. I was gonna see if I could get mine in 3D so she would move like she does as you change your viewing angle.... :rofl: Think my avatar will upset anybody's delicate sensibilities? :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blackbeauty said:
Hi Kronos! Blackbeauty will suffice.

We also came up with another idea. We could all get T-shirts made with our avatars on the front and TitanTalk.com on the back. I was gonna see if I could get mine in 3D so she would move like she does as you change your viewing angle.... :rofl: Think my avatar will upset anybody's delicate sensibilities? :lol:
I'll probably get into an accident if I follow you home with that shirt on! (I recommend getting you back window done as you describe myself!):bouncy:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I think, I might be better off without a name tag.

There are lots of people on CT that don't like me very much!!!:lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts