·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
The vid says it's not available

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It might have been processing the file as I tried to clean the video up a little - its working now.

·
Super Moderator
160,976 Posts
Good times! :rofl: RTC1184 was all over that. He couldn't wait to get that winch out. I don't even think Nascar had his truck out of park!

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Pulling someone in reverse is not a good idea, right?

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Mmmmm, winch. I really want to get one for my Titan but that's definitely a want and not a need. I used the one on my Jeep all the time...to pull others out. :D

I have to say I was fearing for the front diff's life as I watched that Titan pull in reverse. Eek!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Not trying to be a smartass here, but Jody... You got stuck... ON THE LAWN?!?!?!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great day to get rain, huh fellas... When was the last time it rained? 2004? Or was it at your last Titan meet? :jester:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Mmmmm, winch. I really want to get one for my Titan but that's definitely a want and not a need. I used the one on my Jeep all the time...to pull others out. :D

I have to say I was fearing for the front diff's life as I watched that Titan pull in reverse. Eek!
If I remember right he is a 2wd.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good times! :rofl: RTC1184 was all over that. He couldn't wait to get that winch out. I don't even think Nascar had his truck out of park!
Yeah no kiding. RTC disappeared to his truck before most of even realized Nascar was even stuck!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I like that black accent on the bottom of RTC's truck.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
yes i am 2wd and actually the best way to pull someone is in reverse because of the reverse rotation it loads the springs and and squats the rear end. also that black accent is line x. thanks. yes it was fun and i couldnt wait to play. some deeper mud would have been great.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
jeeze next time y'all have a drout plan a meet!
friday was fine, sunday was beautiful. sat sucked weather wise. we had a blast

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
All I wanted to do was go to the bathroom. I made it in there twice with no problem just couldnt make it back out the second time. True track is being saved for now.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
All I wanted to do was go to the bathroom. I made it in there twice with no problem just couldnt make it back out the second time. True track is being saved for now.
LOL. the bathroom was a long way from there.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
it's always a blast with titan owners!!
yes this is true. like i told jody, atleast he didnt get pulled out by a ford or chubby.

·
Super Moderator
160,976 Posts
Definitely good times had by all there. :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts