Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Have A 05 King Cab 4x4 ,My Truck Has Been Back To The Dealer About 15 Times For Diffrent Things (brakes,seats,power Windows,power Mirror)The Big Issue Now Is The Water Leak.The Driver Side Floor Gets Wet Everytime It Rains.The Dealer Has Replaced The Carpet 2 Times.My Truck Went Back To The Dealer Monday.Just Talked To Them A Couple Of Hours Ago.Still No Clue Were The Water Is Coming From.They Have CHECKED OR or Replaced A/c Drain Tube,rubber Seals Around The Door,mirrors.

Anybody Got A Clue?

·
Super Moderator
35,450 Posts
voylesj said:
I Have A 05 King Cab 4x4 ,My Truck Has Been Back To The Dealer About 15 Times For Diffrent Things (brakes,seats,power Windows,power Mirror)The Big Issue Now Is The Water Leak.The Driver Side Floor Gets Wet Everytime It Rains.The Dealer Has Replaced The Carpet 2 Times.My Truck Went Back To The Dealer Monday.Just Talked To Them A Couple Of Hours Ago.Still No Clue Were The Water Is Coming From.They Have CHECKED OR or Replaced A/c Drain Tube,rubber Seals Around The Door,mirrors.

Anybody Got A Clue?
Rear window leak? Check carpet at rear cab, if on incline will run down floor sill channel to front floor boards. There have also been faulty welds at dash/firewall.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Had wet carpet in my 2011, found it to be an improperly installed third brake light. When they installed it, they cross-threaded the driver's side screw, and it left the light housing just proud enough of the cab that when the gasket aged, it started leaking. Just one more place to check.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts