Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anybody be interested in seeing if Nissan itself would be interested in doing a Titan Meet at their factory?

Would anybody be interested in attending such a Meet?

Ideas?

Comments.

Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
274 Posts
I would be, particularly if we could get an "owner's" tour of the plant.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Im sure Nissan will fund the entire thing!!!!!! Free trucks for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
160,771 Posts
Put me down in the VERY interested catagory! :) Plant tours, insider info, sounds like good stuff.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
especially if we can all walk out with the newer brakes. LOL

If they are as bad to deal with as a customer relations standpoint. I doubt see the plant being open ot us.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Bhudda454 said:
especially if we can all walk out with the newer brakes. LOL

If they are as bad to deal with as a customer relations standpoint. I doubt see the plant being open ot us.
they do regular tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, a weekend tour would be fairly boring because they are not working weekends right now, and trust me you want to see body shop when its running or else its just a ghost town with a lot of cages.

As for a Q&A as mentioned earlier, it wouldnt do you any good considering no one at the Canton Facility has any say so in design whatsoever, trust me on that. You want to put your input in on the design side you call the design center in San Diego.

If there is a large enough group you may be able to talk them into a saturday tour, if people are interested you can call the front desk at (601)855-6000

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I'd like to consider a tour and 2 day meet at the plant. Tour on Thursday, Meet on Friday. Just a thought. Saturday whatever. It could work well for me, as I planned to go to Alabama next summer. I'd stop by TN on the way. Love TN, beautiful state. Great idea for an ultimate meet. Love to see a factory working. Great fairly central location for many. :)

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hey, Saturn did it years ago in Tennessee! It's worth a shot! I'd be in for this.... IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!
You driving a Chevy nowadays! It's the Heartbeat of America! :)

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
More like the "heartache" of America.... Or the "heart attack" of America.... Or the "Hearty har har" of America.....

But I digress..... :D

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bbomar said:
Would anybody be interested in seeing if Nissan itself would be interested in doing a Titan Meet at their factory?

Would anybody be interested in attending such a Meet?

Ideas?

Comments.

Thanks, Ben
Getting a little off topic!!

Refresh your Brains!!

Ideas?

Comments that would be helpful!!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
konigfritz said:
ME too! Great idea!
Yes Fritz, and thanks for placing it in my head!! LOL:teethmast

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
BuckyBadger said:
Is this the one in Canton MS?

13hrs from here, not too bad
I do believe it is. A pretty central location for many people. I hope this all pans out in our favor:D

·
Super Moderator
35,619 Posts
This is not the first time this has been suggested. During the first year of our existence a meet at Canton was proposed but at that time Nissan was not all that cooperative.

Maybe if you are motivated, a search might turn up the thread.

·
Super Moderator
35,619 Posts
Anyone consider Nissan USA Corporate Headquarters in Nashville?

They need to hear from us but I wouldn't hold my breath about whether or not they would cooperate. But it is worth a shot.

There is a lot to do there. We could make a visit to Opryland, the Rhyman Auditorium, Music City, Country Western Hall of Fame, etc.

It's a great town with plenty to do.

And RedneckPapa could be our tour guide.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts