Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I read this someplace but can't find the forum or site where. What is the part number for the nav bezel I need for my 2008 CC SE? Since I'm adding the M&D DVD kit in, I may as well see about adding a monitor in the front so that the front passenger can watch movies and I can use the monitor for a backup camera (yet to be purchased).

More info, I have a Rockford Fosgate system with 6 CDchanger and brushed aluminum facings. Part of the Rockford Fosgate Package with Power Bucket Seat option.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got an email from Tech12Volt today. He has the single din bezel and I believe he has the double din plus the harness. He quoted me $80 for the kit and harness. All my shops around here cannot even order the 08 kit yet. My recommendation is Tech12Volt.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, but that isn't the right kit. The Metra would allow me to replace my Rockford Fosgate which isn't what I want to do. I'm looking for the bezel piece that allows me to use place my own monitor where the nav monitor goes (i.e., the hump on the top of the dash).

Maybe this has a different name than the Nav Bezel?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Ahhh... Yeah I think that maybe called the NAV/vent thingy. LOL

Check the parts section. I remember someone posting the part #s there for the 2008 oem nav screen bezel.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
FourDoor said:
Ahhh... Yeah I think that maybe called the NAV/vent thingy. LOL

Check the parts section. I remember someone posting the part #s there for the 2008 oem nav screen bezel.
I use Bodean atNissan of Ft.Pierce parts for all my factory stuff. Best service i have ever seen in my life from any dealership. i am not kidding on that. I can describe a clip behind a door panel and he will ship the right part every time. I have taken the part in to the dealership here and they will not have it in stock and they always order the wrong part. And if you need it fast next day shipping is not a problem with them.

I know this sounds like a commercial. But i have never had service like this.
Heres his contact info

For all your OEM needs. Give me a call @1-866-830-4318 Email @ [email protected] Ask for Jeff bodean.

·
Registered
27 Posts
gksmith said:
I know I read this someplace but can't find the forum or site where. What is the part number for the nav bezel I need for my 2008 CC SE? Since I'm adding the M&D DVD kit in, I may as well see about adding a monitor in the front so that the front passenger can watch movies and I can use the monitor for a backup camera (yet to be purchased).

More info, I have a Rockford Fosgate system with 6 CDchanger and brushed aluminum facings. Part of the Rockford Fosgate Package with Power Bucket Seat option.

GK,

I just received mine last week. Since the 2008 is different than prior years , the dealer will ask you for a Vin # to match the Bezel part # to. I made the mistake of giving him my 08 KC LE vin.The first order resulted in the exact NON Nav bezel I already have . Go on Nissan's site and do a 2008 truck search in your area. Find a truck that HAS nav and your RF radio and write down the Vin# Also make sure your interior matches. That's what I did and got exactly the right part. Now I am deciding which monitor to use. The MP3Car.com site has a store with some good options.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What color is your interior? If it's charcoal then maybe you could send me the part number you have?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts