Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Navigation project finally finished here is the PIC. the only problem i had was when i put everything back together the air bag warning light keeps blinking can anyone HELP!!!
Thanks
ZAPPER
I bought the entire system on this site http://www.tadibrothers.com/ 7200 GPS Navigation System with License Plate Camera ,Very nice system, backup camera is great ,visit the site and you can get all the specs.
ZAPPER

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
dealer will need to reset the airbag light. next time keep the keys out of the ignition all the way through the project until everything is plugged back in.

looks great. what nav system did you use?

·
Registered
120 Posts
no need to take it to the dealership... they will just take about $90. mine did the same thing after a sirius radio install. i just did what the thread i mentioned above said and it has not been back on.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
looks good dude, got the same deal in mine. what unit did u use? you like it? my magellan sucks

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
post #2 works like a charm.
if you ever pull the bezel apart and unplug the airbag light, don't start the truck without it plugged in, or you get the blinking light.
i always unscrew the connector from the bezel and plug it in so if i ever need to start the truck or make a run i won't have to worry about it.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Looks good Zapper! Really clean install. Now give us some details on the install... :)

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Looks good Zapper! Really clean install. Now give us some details on the install... :)
O-fivecc who? <<<<<Im confused?? What going on here? <<<<<<

·
Registered
120 Posts
did the link help you out with the flashing air bag light?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts